Community > Posts By > Gregory1967

Gregory1967's photo
Sun 10/13/19 01:59 PM
I've been with single moms before and it can be stressful...Probs with X's $$$ support etc...Kids are a pain in the ****ing *** and really its hard to get quality time...

Its hard to be touchy and or sexual when her kid or kids are home..They get jealous when u hug or share a kiss, it's hard to get laid without them wanting to come into the bedroom and be disruptive...When I've had her at my place they are on a timeclock. Sorry to say it is very hard to truly enjoy oneself without the phone ringing, some crisis, dinner for them etc etc...if they are late teens..no problem but 14 and under..forget it..Sorry if I hurt anyones feelings...

Gregory1967's photo
Sun 10/13/19 01:48 PM

I live in Vancouver and am single...I have never done this before so plz bare with me .I'd love to have a female biking partner, not only for a way to improve our health but as a neat way to get acquainted. Stanley Park would be a wonderful spot to bike in at anytime. I work and live alone and have just been lazing around for the past 2 years after my previous g/f and I parted after 3 years. I recently bought a high-end road bike ( MOTOBECANE ) for biking but have made little use of it and that defeats the whole purpose of having it...I've biked here and there but it's not the same when you are alone. Food for thought.. greg

Gregory1967's photo
Sun 10/13/19 01:47 PM

I live in Vancouver and am single...I have never done this before so plz bare with me .I'd love to have a female biking partner, not only for a way to improve our health but as a neat way to get acquainted. Stanley Park would be a wonderful spot to bike in at anytime. I work and live alone and have just been lazing around for the past 2 years after my previous g/f and I parted after 3 years. I recently bought a high-end road bike ( MOTOBECANE ) for biking but have made little use of it and that defeats the whole purpose of having it...I've biked here and there but it's not the same when you are alone. Food for thought.. greg

Gregory1967's photo
Sun 10/06/19 09:21 PM