no photo
Sat 05/30/09 12:47 AM
looking for cool people to kick it with in tacoma/lakewood area!

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:54 PM
Well I have been a Washingtonian for over a year. But originally am from Idaho. I don't trust anyone from Oregon either! Lol anyways just wanted to say hi what's up and here is another and all that good jazz! Happy Valentine's Day y'all!

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 08:10 AM
Oh yeah total 80s kid right here!!! Fraggle Rock was totally my favorite show, I own a carebears also bracelet, and I actually heard NKOTB a couple weeks ago and I still remembered the words! Lol oh and my little sister just out Fresh Prince of Bel Air on my iPod! So this basically encompasses my entire childhood and I absolutely love it! Oh and Bon Jovi is still sexy! Thanks a million for a smile today!

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:16 PM
Hell no girl...Bobby is supernova hot! I think she should have picked Dani though!! If I was into chicks I absolutely would have gone for Dani in a heartbeat!!! : )

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 11:04 PM
Hey yall am new and just lookin for people to talk to! Message me if you want to chat! Amanda

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:48 AM
I am also afflicted with the constant chiding that I need to smile more...it gets old! I sometimes think I smile too much. It definitely gets frustrating when the only question your friends ask is "why aren't you smiling?" it makes me want to ask them just why they keep asking stupid questions!