Community > Posts By > brande101

brande101's photo
Sat 05/17/08 10:34 AM
well its not really a swear word but i use the word Hooker alot think about it its funny! in a crowded room and drop something and you yell out hooker every girl turns there heads and all the guys statr looking like where?

brande101's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:57 PM
when you give your kids everything that you want and you know that they dont really need it you just give in bec, that is spoiling them. my son wants so much and i dont give in bec he needs to learn the value of working for what he wants. everyone in life (well most people) earn what they want and a three year old can do it too and the older they get the more they can do. my son is almost three and has chores that he does. he picks up his toys, makes his bed (not the best at it but he tries and that is what counts) puts his clothes in the laundry basket and gets the clothes out of the dryer with a little help. a child is a prodgy of what you make them. if you give them every little thing they want they will never know the value or hard work and feeling good about what they did to get what they want. its ok to make them work a little and then give in then your not totally spoiling them like you think you are.

brande101's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:33 PM
life is like a bowl of cherries you never know which one your gonna get with the worm in it

brande101's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:26 PM
some men are like disposable plates you can throw them away when your finished. jk for all the good ones out there in this world.