Community > Posts By > Kindred Spirit

Kindred Spirit's photo
Thu 09/19/19 12:57 PM
Edited by Kindred Spirit on Thu 09/19/19 01:02 PM
Yes. Animals sense my energy and I sense theirs. Two encounters that come to mind are when my family moved from California to Florida. We went to the beach near Tallahassee, and when my son and I waded into the water, a small group of dark dolphins came up to us. We were stunned by their curiosity. When the other folks noticed and began to rush over, the dolphins left us. They were quite charming.
The next encounter is one I'd always hoped to cross off my bucket list.
While hanging out in the open field at ECETI Ranch in southern Washington, surrounded by a fenceline about 200 yards away bordered by tall trees, I noticed a tall muscular brown figure walking along the fenceline; I thought it was one of the people on the neighboring property. There was an old white car behind the "person" as he strolled along and disappeared into the trees. What occurred to me was how it was all brown from head to toe, including the face and the hands. I was inside my cargo trailer camper with the rear ramp door down being perfectly still and quiet. About 20 minutes later, I saw a bald chunky short guy walking two dogs in the opposite direction. He had a light green shirt on and some other color of pants. I could see how the dogs strained ahead on their leashes and how short he was compared to the old white car.
It then became clear I'd really seen a sasquatch. I've heard they only appear to people who are kind and not after them. I'd sent out a silent prayer the night before as I drove up there, asking them to come meet me. This happened on November 2, 2018. It's like validation that we communicate with animals and other sensitive beings.