unscarred's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:23 PM
Nickelodeon. It was pretty funny.

unscarred's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:23 PM
Nickelodeon. It was pretty funny.

unscarred's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:32 PM
FYI: I actually ALWAYS get a cab to n from the bar. And only when I don't have my daughter. Jeez, I'm not a total moron! I got the next round. Pick yer poison!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

unscarred's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:10 PM
Drinking is good.drinker More is better. drinker Then another. drinker One more.drinker Not tired yet.drinker Almost there.drinker drinker drinker laugh Where's the bathroom?! drinker drinker drinker drinker blushing You come here often? drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker noway Cut off?!?! Naw, I'm OK to drive.drinker drinker drinker drinker What are YOU lookin at?!

unscarred's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:27 PM

Is nobody going to ask? Fine. Bro, why are you buying rectal thermometers, anyway? I'm not judging, just asking. noway

Omg.laugh
Why are you curious about what I might be doing with my rear end?

Man, either you don't like yourself, or you have a split personality.
OK.. A-hole is perhaps too strong.. is not, is too , is not...is too....
I highly doubt I'm the only one that was thinking that. But come to think of it, I DON'T wanna know.huh

unscarred's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:17 PM
Preach on, azrae! Where's the single dad/ metalhead site? JSH is cool, though.

unscarred's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:44 PM
Wow. no manners AND a rat face? Wonder why you can't get a date? Idiot. Get your own napkin, *****. For life, apparently. And I thought I was an asshole! What an ego boost!

unscarred's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:29 PM
Is nobody going to ask? Fine. Bro, why are you buying rectal thermometers, anyway? I'm not judging, just asking. noway

unscarred's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:40 PM
Bill Clinton is a true American. Is there anything more red, white n blue than playin the sax, smoking pot, and cheating on your wife?:tongue:

unscarred's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:21 PM
God isn't a fact. It's a theory, just like evolution, the big bang, the moon landing, you name it. I applaud your bravery for admitting that you simply don't know. I'm right there with ya.

unscarred's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:08 PM
you should write for faith no more. that's a compliment, btw.

1 3 Next