Community > Posts By > justme384

justme384's photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:19 AM
Just wondering how many others are gonna be just as lonely as me on Valintines day.. not only am i gonna be alone i have to work for a couple of hrs too.. stupid hallmark holiday.. lol..

justme384's photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:12 AM
i watched it.. i think that it is another way for christians to spread there word of God.. it was creepy, but i also beleave that just cuz somoene didn't tell u about jesus or u didn't have a personal relationship with him doesn't mean your goin to hell.. honestly hell is earth in my eyes i mean look at all the bad things that go on here.. but even if its not i beleave that as long as u beleave in something (cuz all religions are different) and that you are a good person who does good for others that you will get into heaven... but who knows i mean everyone has there beleafs but no one will really know til they die and get there...

justme384's photo
Wed 01/30/08 07:48 AM
sweetie, in my opion i think that maybe you should just try being you for awhile and not be dating so many guys, you are young and have a while before not having a partner in life is an issue.. you should just be you and have time to work on you and just see what happens.. i find that when you stop looking than thats when you find what you want.. but i know dating is lots of fun and i am not saying you should stop but you don't have to go looking for wich one you should make your bf.. just have fun and be you and see whats happens and when its ment to be you'll know... and as far as the ex in jail if you can hadnle just being his friend or handle that he might still have feelings for you than write to him.. but if not leave it alone.. you don't want to play with your emotions and start wondering what if... but if you just want to see how he is and whatnot than i say go for it... but member the past is the past leave it there.. i hope i have helped some.. good luck!!!!

justme384's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:42 PM

flowerforyou I think your greatflowerforyou

thanx

justme384's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:39 PM

Yea being sweet doesn't get you far tho does it?

how does that not get you far... it gets you far in my book..

justme384's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:37 PM

how do i rate ..what do u guys think when you see my profile be honest i can handle it..
BOING.!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

what is that suppose to mean ???

he says this in all the girls threads...he said it in mine too,...to me its kinda sick...not a compliment at all..makes you think all he wants is one thing..altho I could be wrong he could be a great person..but with comments like that you never know

thanx for the warning

justme384's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:35 PM

I'd make ya smile if I could flowerforyou

:heart: :heart: aww thats sweet thanx...happy happy

justme384's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:33 PM

how do i rate ..what do u guys think when you see my profile be honest i can handle it..
BOING.!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

what is that suppose to mean ???

justme384's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:31 PM

I am not a guy but honestly the second third and last picture of you are not very good ones..you are pretty so smile! you look so sad and depressed...please dont be hurt by me saying this...I know some of my pics look sad too lol...Sometimes i am to shy to smile cuz I have braces...that is something I am working on...So post some more pics of you smileing...Your profile seems great to me..good luck on here!
Don't hold back... laugh laugh laugh

well she was being honest... but i hardly eva smile in pics.. its just me ... i guess i just need someone to make me smile..

justme384's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:27 PM

ouch i fail??? brokenheart

thats not failing.. no body is perfect and i can bet that if i knew you betta than maybe the rating would be higher thats just based on what i know... so you didn't do bad at all ..

justme384's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:23 PM

justme384's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:20 PM
your cute and you seem normal lol.. in a scale of 1-10 i give u a 6 or 7....

justme384's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:45 PM
aww nessa thats sweet if i do need anyone to talk too i will let you know.. you guys have really been giveing me the feed back i need to hear thanx a million...

justme384's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:30 PM
true thanx nessa your probably rite...

justme384's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:26 PM
all rite so i have been on again and off again with the same guy for six yrs... we have dated other ppl and than gone back to eachother... but now he is moving away to virgina and i just found out that in the past three weeks that i haven't seen him he has been with his ex that i hate and hasn't said a word about it... i was just wondering if anyone else would be mad and not want to see him before he leaves..or just not care say goodbye and let him go with out eva saying anything about it... let me know what you think.... thanx

manda!!!

justme384's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:08 AM
being innocent to a woman is actually a good thing.. but if your being dishonest and they find out your ass is grass.. my advice is if you really like the gurl tell her the truth... and as far as us being confusing.. thats just the way it is... but heres a hint don't try figureing us out.. cuz we don't even know what we want most of the time and if you find a woman who does don't screw it up... lol ...