Community > Posts By > SlightlySublime

SlightlySublime's photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:28 PM
what a shame!

SlightlySublime's photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:26 PM
I was in a hot tub connected to a pool at a hotel in Orlando, Fl. Me and my buddy were talking with some nice young ladies we'd met earlier in the day. Well I was getting a little thirsty and realized my drink was at the other end of the pool. When I swam across to get the ice cold beverage a couple of kids were playing on the ladder so I pulled myself out of the pool not realizing that I had forgotten to tie my cargo shorts that were completey filled with water. Let's just say anyone (including my new friends) who was looking got a full moon in the middle of the day! At least I can laugh about four years after it happened.

SlightlySublime's photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:17 PM
Maybe this will work?

SlightlySublime's photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:05 PM
I'm not saying I'm a saint! I used to work in the restaurant business. But why do all the people I meet just wanna stay high all the time?

SlightlySublime's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:48 PM
Why is it that everyone I meet is either caught up in drinking the night away at the local hotspot or smoking themselves stupid on their exotic paraphernalia?????? I'm not saying I've never done any of that because that would be a lie. WTF?