Community > Posts By > flstni

flstni's photo
Mon 04/07/08 06:34 PM
OH BOY.
I have 12 more feet of snow to melt and then I can get my bike out of the shed. YEAH.
OK now for it to get at least 12 degrees warmer. glasses sad

flstni's photo
Fri 03/14/08 07:35 PM
Put 20 bucks in your back pocket. Bottle of water in the saddle bag. Hit a road and go. Low on gas fill up grab a snack. No map just figure it out. That's how you find the best route. Never got lost. Always found my way home. Here now as a matter of fact.

flstni's photo
Fri 03/14/08 07:29 PM
From what I hear most women are timid. Skidish. I also hear peole telling they can't ride or they will get hurt. Riding owning a bike isn't cheap. So if the lady is single she better be making some kind of income. Gotta have chrome.
Two of my friends got their bike license... a year ago. Have not seen them on bike yet.
I say you only live once. Go for it.
Oh. This was in response to the comment about only two women in here that ride.
Jeanie

flstni's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:31 PM
I have raised 3 daughters. The youngest about to turn 16. The other older and on their own. A job ties you down. Children make you grow. Learn. Understand. Develop compassion. Giving.
It is possible to be an awesome parent and keep your individualality. Wow is that a word. I love my kids and still live life to the fullest. They added to my life. Never felt tied down. flowerforyou

flstni's photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:14 AM
In storage now. Can't see out my living room window because of the snow. Ride wherever whenever I can. Best ride Atlanta to Sturgis. 14 days. Tent sleeping bag food and gas money change of clothes...good to go. In Maine now 11 more days to Spring. I have the rocky coast mountains and lakes. Perfect.glasses