Community > Posts By > rachelbuttery09

rachelbuttery09's photo
Sun 03/04/12 09:13 AM
Thanks for the pointer, as for not reading profiles ur right not everybody does but I do tell them if they mail me the situation and some of them even say I've read your profile and like what I read I would like to meet you haha its those people that grind on me but I won't have to deal with that anymore thanks to your tip :)

rachelbuttery09's photo
Sun 03/04/12 09:09 AM
Maybe that is true but what's the deal with the whole give me a try u will never turn back, I hate to carry this on because I'm sure most men are not so stupid to think they are so irresistible that a lesbian would just change their sexuality for them!

rachelbuttery09's photo
Sun 03/04/12 06:40 AM
So sheer arrogance is the answer, a straight girl would never try get a guy who is gay I wonder why that doesn't work both ways! :)

rachelbuttery09's photo
Sun 03/04/12 06:36 AM
I may sound abit dumb but I am computer shy not great with them is it free to do that, if so thanks for the tip :)

rachelbuttery09's photo
Sun 03/04/12 02:54 AM
Why is it that even on my profile I specify that I am a lesbian and am only interested in girls, I get bombarded with messages from men asking me to meet them or men telling me they can make me change! I know this doesn't apply to all men using mingle2 but for those few that do could anyone shed light on why? Surely nobody is that arrogant!