Community > Posts By > Idndiwm136

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:23 PM

right there....wow...sex is not what makes a relationship.....this is why i am single...guys just want to have sex with me and not date me...or we date and the relationship becomes based on sex...and that my friends is an unhealthy relationship...

THANK YOU!!! I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought that!! Omg...its so true!

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:19 PM

I'd give you a 6 at least...I've seen ya in most of the ones I have bene posting in lately

Thats wasnt me, I swear. Nobody can prove I was there.laugh

Lol ya sure about that?? laugh happy :tongue:

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:10 PM
I'd give you a 6 at least...I've seen ya in most of the ones I have bene posting in lately

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:42 PM

It is up in the air right now.

I agree with you! I have been screwed over and used one too many times. Kinda makes me a little wary when it comes to meeting someone.

Also makes it a little harder to trust people....

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:38 PM

I am just curious if a person being in the military has less chances of finding love than others? I know the seriousness of combat, and that person might have to go overseas, but is it a automatic "no" flag for finding true love?

I don't see why it would be, on the other hand, the person I was with was in the military...but he was also a drugee....so he got kicked out lol.

There was a point in saying all that...I just can't remember it at the moment blushing blushing sad lol

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:35 PM

why do female play mind games?

no more than guys do

BUT...I agree with this more!!!! happy

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:34 PM

It depends, some people play games and don't even realize that they do, it's just who they are.

Some play games to keep thing fun and interesting.

Some people are just assholes and only want what they want.

I agree with this....

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:51 PM
i like that...got a light? lol

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:48 PM
Yea I have one...don't think he knows tho...lol

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:35 PM
Lol Really?? I hadn't noticed, I saw a few......thats funny

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:25 PM

Here's what I don't get. I was starting to talk to this one woman on this site through the site email system.

This woman is upset at me and getting all angery because I had not spoken to her in some time.

What I don't understand or get is the fact that some how this is all my fault some how because I have not bothered to email or talk to her.

I first off didn't know or have a clue she liked me until we talked until after midnight one night before the new year, then she get's up set because for whatever the reason I can't remember now.

But I guess I am coming to the point that she wants me to do all of the talking and she does noting. I don't know what it is.

I have said before time and time again that I have never been in a relationship, I don't say a whole lot unless spoken to for the most part.

I mean for crying out loud why should I be the one doing all the talkin, she could have send me a message or something all that time, that is if she really did start to like me as she claims she did.

I'm not naming names here but I was hoping at first something would have became of me talking to this one woman, but I guess not if she is like this towards me.

Don't know what I shall do other then move on.

You shouldn't have to do everything...I have never had a real relationship either but I DO know a relationship (any type) is a TWO-SIDED thing...

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:20 PM
DAMN I don't wanna go to work tomorrow night!! :(

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:12 PM
Yes(sure)...as long they are honest.

Have you ever gone streaking?? lol

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:09 PM
I am rarely on the receiving end of massages....usually the one givin em!! Would be nice to actually get a GOOD massage for once in my life lol...

And I agree, that they do NOT have to be a sexual thing. A lot of people think otherwise...

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:06 PM
<--------confused

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:01 PM

A woman told me that it was odd that I haven't had a girlfriend, for being divorced for 3 years??

Does that throw a flag up for women, or what??

huh smokin drinker

No it doesn't...not at all!! I don't understand some people...

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:54 PM

So..... how does one use internet dating? I'm not very good at introducing myself, so any advice would be welcome.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I really don't see whats so funny....

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:53 PM

So..... how does one use internet dating? I'm not very good at introducing myself, so any advice would be welcome.

Don't worry, you are NOT alone on that one...happy

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:41 PM

After reading all of that, hows my profile look.

LOL

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:41 PM

Gotta be happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else!happy

Exactly...