Community > Posts By > waltez2

waltez2's photo
Fri 11/25/11 02:29 PM
In the book of Genesis 1:26 God said let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, so we believe he is calling God the son and God the holyspirit. Because he said he will make us in his image not an image of an angel, now in the book of gospel of John 1:1 if said that in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and word was God, verse 2 and 3, he was in the beginning with God, and all things were made through him , and without him nothing was made that was made. Verse 14, and the word became flesh and dwelt among us, so we believe that he was in the beginning but was not mention by name. Thanks

waltez2's photo
Fri 11/25/11 06:18 AM
Edited by waltez2 on Fri 11/25/11 06:21 AM
Hi you are welcome to mingle2, i love ur photo.

waltez2's photo
Fri 11/25/11 06:17 AM

Hey guys! I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm Carissa. I'm studying Psych for all the wrong reasons and I love music. :) I'm here looking for a relationship, but I'm still down for making some new friends, so feel free to shoot me a line or two. :D

waltez2's photo
Tue 11/22/11 04:47 AM
I'm new here i have only three friends and they dont talk to me i'm bored pls i need a friend, someone to chat pls can someone reply me

waltez2's photo
Mon 11/14/11 06:49 AM
When u ask God to give understanding in ur readings believe it in ur heart, he 'll do it okay

waltez2's photo
Mon 11/14/11 06:41 AM
Hey! I'll advice u do not skip the names but pray very well before u start and dont just read but sturdy it okay pray psalm 119 verse 18 before u start and ask God to help u to understand it. Thanks

waltez2's photo
Wed 11/09/11 02:06 AM
I'm new here, just looking for someone or a friend to meet, i need a friend.