Community > Posts By > gator101

no photo
Thu 11/10/11 12:18 AM
single...but the thing is I'm smashed, started clicking stuff and landed here...It's hilarious,cause I'm on some dating sites

no photo
Thu 11/10/11 12:11 AM
Me too, I haven't seen a live chat

no photo
Thu 11/10/11 12:01 AM
And who is this jesus,satan,allah,oden....I mean people should know that these are all folk tales..Not to mention books have been written long before any religious/spirituality were ever around...But i have no real proof and no one has real proof that these deities even exist...Gotta have faith is all they say...These deities answer our prayers...That would be interesting to see. Religion is nothing but systematic propaganda...The government uses it to control people and so do the churches...And guess where most of these churches come from? They are "non profit organizations" The government hooks religious mongers up in return for keeping things in control...The perfect plan...What a way to get manipulated.

no photo
Tue 11/08/11 09:19 PM
I am grindcore

no photo
Tue 11/08/11 09:13 PM
gday fellow metalheads, it seems we have lost another brother in metal: Flattus Maximus (GWAR) several days ago.

http://www.billboard.com/news/gwar-guitarist-cory-smoot-flattus-maximus-1005474242.story#/news/gwar-guitarist-cory-smoot-flattus-maximus-1005474242.story

R.I.P. Flattus......|m|