Community > Posts By > Chef58

Chef58's photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:17 AM
What I have learned it that as women get older they get harder, and the men seem to get softer with their hearts. At the same time I find meeting all these lovely ladies is a blessing either way, as each time I'm hurt I get stronger, and each time it works as to being just friends my support group grows :smile:

Chef58's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:48 PM
For me I would have to say the smell of fresh cut grass, and the smell of Angel perfume'. Sounds ... Hmmmmm .. the crunch of fresh unbroken snow as you walking in the moonlight.

Chef58's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:01 PM
Oh and now having read softkisses responce she is totaly correct!! What were you thinking man!! Sign up again and try not to pick a name people wonder whether to chat to you or push you with a stick to see if you truly are .. LOL

Chef58's photo
Thu 12/06/07 06:58 PM
Did you ever think of a smiling pic ?? There is someone for everyone!! I think this site rules as compared to a pay one I'm on and all I find there are ladies a country and 7 states away!! Keep looking this isn't a race.

Chef58's photo
Thu 12/06/07 06:52 PM
Sorry my friend but if you are looking for equal you need to stay out of love and all that. Anyone who ever thought women were the weaker sex was out to lunch. I am happy to find a woman that is caring and open, I have learned how to live and love as the weaker sex. Parents always !! Equal ?? Only in our own minds.