oh crap I forgot the new outdoor light!

Oh keep it dry in the valley
let clouds lightly pass
I better get the kids to rally
or be snowed in to my ass.

lol just poor attempt at winter poetry lol

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 12:48 AM
I find it entertaining to "pick on" us lowly humans. As we are certainly the most self important animal there is, barely beat out the common house cat on that one though.

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 12:41 AM
Funny bumper sticker thought. Funnier... everyone jumping to prove they have enough aptitude and intelligence to not be classified as one of those the sticker refers to. Insecurities? LOL

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 12:34 AM

Women oftentimes SAY that they want a boytoy like this but that really isn't true. What they are really looking for is a man who can stand up for himself and be able to control himself and the situation around him. The "alpha male."

Sorry this is my first attempt at this things but.... our musician has it right... mostly.
Personally for myself...I have to date strong personality types or I will walk all over them, I do not like that feeling. If I cannot respect you and if you cannot stand up to me and not let me run you I will not respect you. I think there needs to be an equal power level in personality.
If you are the gentler meeker type you need to look for a "church mouse". Some one like me would steam roll you