Txcountryboy1977's photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:11 PM
so i have a new update on baby Ashlynn and here is the latest I have. I want to say thank you to evreyone who read this and please contiue to pray for this family. Thanks I will update again when I get them.

We did have a better day.. I took Ashlynn back to the doctor this morning and her lungs still sound clear even though she is a little congested.. Her heart murmur is still there but not as loud as yesterday and the blood in her urine just turns out to be a girly infection... You know some days I really get down and my faith runs on low but I truly feel God has answered some prayers in the last 24 hours...

I really believed last night Ashlynn was giving up on me !! She is such a strong girl and has proved that many times -- I am only human though and I try to prepare myself for the worst.. She has proved me wrong again and that is fine with me:)

If she is not sitting up in the next 6 months we are going to have to put her in a wheelchair also... That does not mean she will never walk she needs a little support for a while..I can handle anything as long as she is happy...

By next week we are going to be seizure free, heart ok, cold gone and no blood in our urine--and then we will be on the right track to catching up....I'll keep you posted

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:35 PM
Will do thanks again

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:29 PM
That is the reason why i posted it hopefully with enough prayers and a little help they will be able to get through all of this and she will live a long happy life.

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:11 PM
I would like everyone to read this and if you want the full story or how to help out this family please let me know. I usually don't do something like this but these are two of the nicest people you will ever come in contact with and these are real people. This is not spam or somekind of joke. This was posted by a very close friend of mine on her myspace page. Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you feel inclined to help please email me and I will give more details. I will also update this situation as I get them. thanks.

Well, I really don't know were to start on this post..

About a week ago Ashlynn was having around 20 to 25 seizures a day. We started the ketogenis diet about 2 weeks ago and it has done nothing for the seizures- we are still on the diet. We started another seizure medication a little over a week ago- and it didn't do anything either. I finally talked the doctor into letting us try a medication that is only available in Canada. Ashlynn has been on it for about 5 days and it has knocked her seizures down to about 12 a day now and we are still not at her full dose.. You think I would be happy-- but like I said before when it rains it pours right on my head... :(

Over the past few days her oxygen level has started dropping again and we have had to put her back on oxygen almost all day. I took her to the doctor today because she has sounded a little congested and he sent us over for a chest x-ray because he really couldn't hear anything in her lungs. Ashlynn was born with a small whole in the wall of her heart which is a murmur- we haven't been able to hear it in 8 months but for some reason you could hear it loud and clear today.. And the doctor doesn't know why!!! UUHHHHHHH.. Her heart looked ok on the x-ray though...

I also have to check her urine daily for ketones in the diet and once a week for blood in the urine.. Guess what I found tonight after all the doctors offices are closed..BLOOD!!! UUHHH... I did call the on call doctor and they said it might be kidney stones and the doctor said today her pneumonia might be coming back..

I just have a feeling she is giving up and I don't need to think that way. Her heart is doing crazy things, she has blood in her urine and she is back on oxygen... I just can't imagine sitting and watching my baby pass away.. I usually stay very positive -- I think I'm just tired today....It just makes me sad not knowing anything.. And I'm tired of all of this.. I would never wish this pain on anybody....

I have to take her back to the doctor in the morning and I will let you know what else we find tomorrow...

Thanks Kim

One thing gets better and 10 things get worse....

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:09 AM
A cap full of bleach down the drain would work for them also

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:49 PM
Go BUCKEYES!!! Oh and by the way it is 8:50 central time on July 27 2008 and Michigan still SUCKS!!!!!!!

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:24 PM
super bored here.

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:32 PM
Wahchinksapa Etchemin

Your name means: Wise Canoe Man

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:43 PM
smashing jello in peachiepoos face saying how does that taste

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:41 PM
Rodriguez= fired in four years for losing to Ohio State in 4 straight years.

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:38 PM
Thank you. You can call me Shawn

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:36 PM
Ok I will. Cause Tressel will lead us past UM and you will be looking for another coach after we run your new one out of town like we ran Carr out of town.

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:33 PM
If we are fighting in Jello then count me in.

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:31 PM
I am a die hard Buckeye fan too, and I will cry if they get killed again. I don't think they will though. Oh and for the Michigan guy all I have to say to you is 6 of 7 buddy.

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:24 PM
GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:54 PM
90 % of the game is half mental. (yogi berra)

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:03 PM
That is good to know. At least I can score a little then.

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:00 PM
does being funny and silly score points?

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:31 PM
What do I need to do to apply?

Txcountryboy1977's photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:57 PM
none 4

Previous 1