Sun 07/06/08 09:45 PM
I think your sexy... :smile:

Crimsonwine's photo
Thu 02/28/08 05:07 PM
Time for me to fly - REO Speedwagon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH-wUNnljjw&feature=related

Crimsonwine's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:51 PM
Thanks..your blues eyes are beautiful too...

Crimsonwine's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:50 PM
love the dress..very beautiful....

Crimsonwine's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:47 PM
check out my new pics? sexy or yuk?

Crimsonwine's photo
Thu 01/24/08 07:53 PM
Hmmmmm..Dinosaurs have been around 200 million + years..yet the only human fossil is estimated to be 6 million and that is not even a true human....and the oldest rock is around 5 billion years old...what was god doing for all those years in between....there may be a divine power...but the bible can't convince me it is a true timetable...

Crimsonwine's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:03 PM
Please take a look at mine....is it too much?

Crimsonwine's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:51 PM
Here is what I do...First make sure your house is clean..including the bathroom! Nobody likes a slob...second get some smooth music..SADE, Kenny G, josh grodin, frank Sinatra, dean martin...mix it up...i do..throw in some current soft hits and some old, if you can, and you know her age, look for soft hits from around her high school days...watch her recall the songs from her past...and gives you more than one dimension. Get some good wine...red if she likes dry, white if she likes sweet...usually white zinfandel is pretty safe. Get some nice candles going...and sit on the soft couch...finger food is great, crackers, grapes, strawberries, cheese...relax and chat..and then maybe a massage...everyone loves a message... Hope this helps...

Crimsonwine's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:26 PM
You need to look out for number one...A business would cut you without thinking about it if it was in their best interest...not trying to be mean..nothing personal..just business. Just make sure your not jumping from the frying pan into the fire..just be respectful and tell them you have a better opportunity...Good Luck...:smile:

Crimsonwine's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:59 PM
OK..whats the strangest place you had sex?