Community > Posts By > choctruflle1

choctruflle1's photo
Fri 11/04/11 01:22 AM

A-men Sister. Although I am a believer I respect what you say. Gay is not a bad habit. Gambling, overeating, lying, being obtuse on purpose are bad habits. Jesus said, with loving kindness have I drawn thee. I am drawn to his light and have been for 40 years. If God wanted me straight as much time as I spend praying and talking and exercising faith, he would have done it long ago. If he does make me straight would you go out with me? That's the other issue. They say they want you straight, but I have seen how "Church folks treat men who have been changed. They whisper behind their backs, send messages to women they want to date sabotaging their chances for happiness. They want you not to be down low but when you live up high; they criticize you and call you an abomination. No, I have an answer for that hope and call that is within me. The young lady who made that statement about gay being a bad habit, has a right to her opinion and we have the right to talk about the realities of our existence. PEACE....

choctruflle1's photo
Fri 11/04/11 01:05 AM
Edited by choctruflle1 on Fri 11/04/11 01:13 AM
A-men Sister. Although I am a believer I respect what you say. Gay is not a bad habit. Gambling, overeating, lying, being obtuse on purpose are bad habits. Jesus said, with loving kindness have I drawn thee. I am drawn to his light and have been for 40 years. If God wanted me straight as much time as I spend praying and talking and exercising faith, he would have done it long ago. If he does make me straight would you go out with me? That's the other issue. They say they want you straight, but I have seen how "Church folks treat men who have been changed. They whisper behind their backs, send messages to women they want to date sabotaging their chances for happiness. They want you not to be down low but when you live up high; they criticize you and call you an abomination. No, I have an answer for that hope and call that is within me. The young lady who made that statement about gay being a bad habit, has a right to her opinion and we have the right to talk about the realities of our existence. PEACE....