Community > Posts By > just2checkitout

just2checkitout's photo
Sun 11/06/11 07:53 PM
Hi jocelyn. Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself but, so far, I agree that there seem to be some good people here. I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. Best wishes!

just2checkitout's photo
Sun 11/06/11 05:16 PM

ONE man replies....there is your answer, there r no good men in oklahoma...they are still in the old west...they want thier woman barefoot, scrubbing the bath tub so they can spank us...arkansas men r worse, you have to look in texas...there r some great ones there...good luck...i found a canadian here,ot too bad!

Wow! What a thing to say. So I guess you've met everyone here then?

just2checkitout's photo
Sun 11/06/11 05:14 PM
I guess it all depends on your definition of fine. smile2

just2checkitout's photo
Sun 11/06/11 04:56 PM
I understand the recently separated thing tea. (Not so much the christian thing.) I've actually been separated for a while now, but just haven't been in a rush to make it formal. It is in the works, but we have a child involved, so I have to be careful to do things right. When children are involved, it is important to do things carefully and rationally. Custody issues can get complicated (especially since they live in another state). But, no worries. I know not everyone will be interested and that's okay. To each his (or her) own.

just2checkitout's photo
Sun 11/06/11 01:29 PM

Since "before" and "after" have to do with time, and time did not exist until after the universe was spat out by the alleged "big bang" ..... then how can anyone talk about what went on or existed "before" the big bang?

Time still does not exist. It is a human construct. But I like your point and, I believe, while the big bang may have happened, it was not the ultimate beginning. I do not understand why science and religion must be at odds on this. After all, imho, science is simply God's tool. The bible says that God created everything, but had it gone into detail as to the HOW, it would have confused more people than it helped. Science is real. The evidence is before us. But logic alone fails after a point. True existence is the physical AND the spiritual. Not merely one or the other. (Just my humble thoughts)

just2checkitout's photo
Sun 11/06/11 01:14 PM
Thanx tazz and kelp! waving

just2checkitout's photo
Sun 11/06/11 10:31 AM
Good info singmesweet. Thanks for the input.

just2checkitout's photo
Sun 11/06/11 09:26 AM
Sounds good. I'll start postin and see what happens. (Nice to meet ya, btw.) waving

just2checkitout's photo
Sun 11/06/11 09:24 AM
Que verdad, amigo! What will be will be.

just2checkitout's photo
Sun 11/06/11 09:23 AM
Hi all. I wouldn't normally ask opinions much, but I wouldn't mind hearing a little feedback here. I have never used one of these sites before but I'm still new to this area and don't know many mature people here yet. As much as I enjoy working, going to the gym and hangin out with my kids, a little adult company would be nice sometimes too, so I look forward to hearing your thoughts on my profile. Don't be afraid to tell it like you see it. I'm a big boy. :)

just2checkitout's photo
Tue 11/01/11 05:46 PM
I'm really not overly concerned with how hot ppl think I am or am not. I guess it's nice to get a little positive feedback so post if you feel like it, but I am what I am. Some might like me and some may not. I just thought I'd post here for kicks. But I have to say: don't let ppl tell you you aren't hot. For every one who thinks you aren't, there will be one who does, so just chat and have fun, right?

just2checkitout's photo
Tue 11/01/11 05:37 PM
I just started this to check it out. Seems like a pretty decent site so far. I've never done this before, so I really don't have much to compare to, but so far so good. I just moved back to town after a couple of years and it seems like everyone I knew here has moved away. I saw an ad for this and thought, 'what the hey'. It can't hurt. Better than just working all the time.
Anyway, I thought I'd introduce myself so,..umm...hi. lol. If anyone gets bored and just wants to chat or whatever, drop a line. I'm pretty straightforward and I love to joke around. I might be a little nutty, but it's much better than being insane! :P (Don't u just hate those people who r so concerned with 'being cool'?)O well, to each his (or her) own, right? Hope to see u all around!

just2checkitout's photo
Mon 10/31/11 09:29 PM
Not all men feel that way. I am a father of 4 and I can say that it is something that single dads experience also. I think that if a person (male or female) is put off by the fact that someone has children, then that is very telling and they are usually not someone the parent should have any interest in anyway. I know that if I meet a woman and she is turned off by the fact that I have kids, she isn't someone I'd be interested in and it's better to find that out from the beginning. I think it is very important that 2 people's priorities align and if not, they simply aren't a match. It really isn't a rejection of the individual, but of their values. Better to dodge that bullet from the outset.