Community > Posts By > Trysomethingnew

Trysomethingnew's photo
Wed 09/18/19 07:17 AM
There is no way for me to block someone. I'm on Android. How do I do it??

Trysomethingnew's photo
Tue 09/03/19 07:53 PM

Well I was hopeful this site would have been different. It's not. I won't be renewing and wish I didn't do 3 months.

And yes I had good photos and wrote about myself and what I was hoping to find. I've since removed everything from my profile.

The admins. Really should find a way to sort out the fake profiles. As a percentage I would say they are easily 75 to 80 percent of the profiles I've seen.

Hi...my experience is that this site is no different from others in that there are also success stories...perhaps online is not your thing...the comments suggest you have the physical attributes and intellect to more than hold your own in face-to-face interactions...perhaps single clubs may be a more fruitful option...but be careful, predators are not chosey about online versus non-online...best to you...drinker

Thank you sir. Much appreciated.

Trysomethingnew's photo
Tue 09/03/19 05:42 AM
Well I was hopeful this site would have been different. It's not. I won't be renewing and wish I didn't do 3 months.

And yes I had good photos and wrote about myself and what I was hoping to find. I've since removed everything from my profile.

The admins. Really should find a way to sort out the fake profiles. As a percentage I would say they are easily 75 to 80 percent of the profiles I've seen.

Trysomethingnew's photo
Sat 08/31/19 12:48 PM
Not only do I drive, I drag race.

Trysomethingnew's photo
Tue 08/27/19 07:39 AM

Hadvto peek at your profile lol .., you rock a baseball cap biggrin welcome and best of luck waving

Hummm huhh rocking that durag ... ohh as far as the shirtless pic just do your thang~~ nothing wrong with it at all..bigsmile :thumbsup:

Thank you Txsgal3333! I appreciate that! :thumbsup:

Trysomethingnew's photo
Tue 08/27/19 07:37 AM

Hadvto peek at your profile lol .., you rock a baseball cap biggrin welcome and best of luck waving

Thank you, Blondey111! I appreciate that. winking

Trysomethingnew's photo
Tue 08/27/19 07:35 AM

Hi Trysomethingnew
nice to see you had put some clothes on.
Welcome to Mingle2
and good luck in your search
happy waving

Thank you Mzrosie!

Trysomethingnew's photo
Sun 08/25/19 11:55 AM

Welcome,with I'll tell you later and no clothes on your chances are hindered

I'm only shirtless. But thanks for your input. As for my interests, I plan on adding those thanks.

Trysomethingnew's photo
Sun 08/25/19 11:31 AM
Hoping for better success than some other sites.