Community > Posts By > Beltrajo

Beltrajo's photo
Sat 12/01/07 10:08 PM

I liked elder scrolls too, but i never got to get too far..my ex left and took it with him, i loved that xbox..haha, it was chipped..so it was special. I also like windwalker zelda, and now i am playing the phantom hourglass. I also like golden sun. Never got to play the second one to that, but I think that there was a second one..wasnt there?

Yea there was I played both of them and they are very good. The zelda game is actually called wind waker not walker but its cool. I just started phantom hourglass and it is a very good game.

sorry about the misspell...yeah, the phantom is cool, but i am kinda stuck and refuse to use any walk-throughs...although i am getting frustrated. Also, the first time that I had to "blow" out a candle i was lost for a few minutes..haha, but it is fun

Yea I remember the first time I had to blow out dust in the game I thought I had to clean dust off the map and was sitting there mad because I thought my screen was broken then I just blew air out of my mouth and the map got dusted off I was pissed because I felt like I wasted so much time but its funny now that I look back at it.

Beltrajo's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:09 PM

I liked elder scrolls too, but i never got to get too far..my ex left and took it with him, i loved that xbox..haha, it was chipped..so it was special. I also like windwalker zelda, and now i am playing the phantom hourglass. I also like golden sun. Never got to play the second one to that, but I think that there was a second one..wasnt there?

Yea there was I played both of them and they are very good. The zelda game is actually called wind waker not walker but its cool. I just started phantom hourglass and it is a very good game.

Beltrajo's photo
Sat 12/01/07 08:58 PM
Ok here is my list by my favorites.

1. Final Fantasy Tactics

2. TIE Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
AND
Bioshock

3. Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past

4. Lufia and the Fortress of Doom

5. Suikoden 2

I like games with very good story and these are my top 5's. Yea there is a tie both deserve the spot.

Beltrajo's photo
Sat 12/01/07 08:50 PM

hello and welcome.... ive met alot of Nice people here and i am sure you will too/

just remember. have fun and be yourself.

Thanks I hope I do get to meet nice people here.

Beltrajo's photo
Sat 12/01/07 08:46 PM
Hey I'm new to the site and like to say hello to everyone. happy