Community > Posts By > NickWilliams

NickWilliams's photo
Sat 12/01/07 04:24 PM
And low GDR441 decreed "Let the US be the main English speaking country" and it was done :P

I'm Glaswegian so i have no place in this debate..so...toodles.

NickWilliams's photo
Sat 12/01/07 04:06 PM
Its only wrong if it was minus the 'die' and replaced with a Y :P

NickWilliams's photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:58 PM
LMAO!

NickWilliams's photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:54 PM
Hmm its a tough one, i mean i couldn't tell you how i get a girl to see me as something more than a friend. I don't think anyone could pin down the formula for it 0_0

I mean of course you have to give of those subtle signals that you want something more, granted most of those come naturally and subconsciously through body language and such..i realize i'm being very little help here matey....but i think this is just one of those things that we'll never really know the answer to. Billy Connoly had it right, the world of relationships would be a lot easier if we had a season for this kind of stuff ;)

NickWilliams's photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:45 PM
I don't think there's really any way to find out if a person you just met will become a friend or something more. Being nice is actually a good thing, yes some girls do like the whole 'bad boy' attitude but in the end up most of those relationships end badly where as the nice guy has a lot more chance of sustaining a relationship. This is of course my personal opinion any 'bad boys' out there need not go on a rant :p

To be honest, and this is cliche'd as frak, you really have to stop looking. I think if your in the mind set when you meet a girl that you want a relationship that through some means they know and it puts them off thus leading to the dreaded friends zone XD

NickWilliams's photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:27 PM
"Austin 3:16 says i just blew up your bus"- Stone Cold Steve Austin after blowing up the DX bus, oh how i laughed :)

NickWilliams's photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:16 PM
Hey folks the names Nick i live in Glasgow, Scotland and sticking with the predetermined stereotype its currently bucketing down oh the joys :)