Community > Posts By > PapaPanther1980

PapaPanther1980's photo
Mon 10/24/11 07:15 PM
Edited by PapaPanther1980 on Mon 10/24/11 07:16 PM

Your profile looks great. You wrote enough to give the ladies a sense of who you are and what you like. In addition, you are very handsome... Best of luck on your search.
(LOL, the only problem I saw was you live too far from me and you are too young.)

blushing Thank you for the ego boost. flowerforyou
You'll be the first to know when I finish my Age Equalizing Machine. :wink: How about I move to you? California is so much nicer than Kansas.Always have been a sucker for a redhead. smitten

I thank you sincerely for your feedback.

Close by the bay...great weather, redhead, fun, I could go on & on...LOL. Get that machine fixed and move on out! winking

Your just getting better and better by the post!! :tongue: I officially have no spare time till its done. :laughing:

PapaPanther1980's photo
Mon 10/24/11 07:11 PM

Nice! flowerforyou

Thank you.
Nicer!!! flowers
You have a great smile! :wink:

PapaPanther1980's photo
Mon 10/24/11 10:13 AM

Your profile looks great. You wrote enough to give the ladies a sense of who you are and what you like. In addition, you are very handsome... Best of luck on your search.
(LOL, the only problem I saw was you live too far from me and you are too young.)

blushing Thank you for the ego boost. flowerforyou
You'll be the first to know when I finish my Age Equalizing Machine. :wink: How about I move to you? California is so much nicer than Kansas.Always have been a sucker for a redhead. smitten

I thank you sincerely for your feedback.

PapaPanther1980's photo
Sun 10/23/11 10:33 PM
Looking for any and all constructive criticism. Especially from from a ladies perspective. Pros and cons maybe. Thanks all!!

PapaPanther1980's photo
Sun 10/23/11 09:39 PM
Thank you Mark. For potth the information and the welcome.

PapaPanther1980's photo
Sun 10/23/11 11:01 AM

Simonedemidova has beautiful eyes (I checked out her profile)........

Ummm.....looks like she has a beautiful EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you have a room brightening smile.

PapaPanther1980's photo
Sun 10/23/11 10:52 AM
Face, smile, and what gets me most is smooth silky skin.

PapaPanther1980's photo
Sun 10/23/11 10:42 AM

Till hell freezes over, or possibly longer.laugh laugh J/K

Depends how aggressively you search.

When I first came here I searched every day, twice a day, so as not to miss the fresh meat. bigsmile

I searched in my area, so meetups were possible.drinker

I went on alot of dates, and met alot of totally awesome guys on here, but just didnt quite meet "the one"...sad2

until I realized, "the one", was already a friend I had been talking to for 3 years.surprised

So huh, you knew know.whoa

Just be relentless, thats my advice. Forget your pride... Hunt em down like meat!Stalk em, and get em!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Like "Nike" says, "just do it!":banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I like your style!!:thumbsup:

PapaPanther1980's photo
Sun 10/23/11 09:55 AM
Hey all I just became a member today and was wondering if there's a way to search for members that are online now within a certain distance. It's probably been answered before but there are a lot of posts and i didn't see a forum search anywhere. If I'm wrong on that please correct me.

Thanks
Mike

PapaPanther1980's photo
Sun 10/23/11 09:45 AM
Ty both. I've been lucky enough to have at least talked to a real person already. I may have finally found a legitimate sight. lol

PapaPanther1980's photo
Sun 10/23/11 07:09 AM
Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening to all the ladies in the Wichita, KS area. Come check out my profile and give me a shout if you wanna chat.