Community > Posts By > Angel209916

Angel209916's photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:02 PM
Edited by Angel209916 on Thu 12/13/07 03:03 PM
Because all men do. Life is a game and all men do is either tell you straight out that all they want is sex and then if you want the same then it is "on" or they come at you with this "I want to settle down and be with one person and I love you **** I mean stuff and all that then when you give them some you don't hear from them ever or if you do they are rude and disrespectful and tell you ****i mean stuff like don't call my baby mama house no more so that is why women think the way that they do. If you don't think or do things that way then yes you are gay. But whatever I don't have time to try and figure out what is what and what goes where i do what I do for the reason that I want to do that so if I want a one night stand I know where to go and get one and then if I want a realtionship I **** myself. Men are not what they use to be. At ALLLLLL they play games and say that they are going to do something and then when you call and see if they are still going to do it they happen to not answer their phone or are out of the calling area so I say live and learn and not everybody is the same but men are.

Angel209916's photo
Wed 12/05/07 10:44 PM
Stay after her because I'm gone tell you like this here...READY? Okay number one you would not normally find someone who will be honset with you like the way she is doing it. So respect her to the fullest...okay
two...give her space because if she is telling you that she doesn't think that she is ready for a relationship then give her time to see okay he is not pressuring me so I guess he is okay...
three...DONT EVER LET A PERSON KNKOW THAT YOU ARE HEAD OVER HEELS FOR THEM THAN IF THEY DONT REALLY WANT YOU THEY WILL ACT LIKE IT TO WALK OVER YOU WITH THEM...I AM AN EXPERT AT THESE THINGS. I WANT YOU TO STOP CALLING HER AND LET HER CALL YOU...OKAY SAY YOU CALL HER THREE TIMES A DAY RIGHT? OKAY KNOCK IT DOWN WITH ONCE A DAY AND TWICE ON SUNDAY IF SHE WANTS YOU THE FIRST TWO THINGS SHE WILL SAY ARE
1. ARE YOU BUSY?
2.WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN CALLING ME
THEN IT GOES FROM THAT TO
3. DID I DO SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU MAD
4. DO YOU WANT TO STILL HANG OUT THIS WEEKEND
NOW IF SHE ASKS YOU ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS I WANT YOU TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION:
1 SHE IS CONCERNED WHICH MEAN TWO THINGS YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO HER
2 SHE WANTS YOU TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE
3 YOU ARE THE ONE SHE WANTS TO BE WITH BUT SHE WANTS TO FIX HERSELF BEFORE SHE SETTLES DOWN WITH YOU

GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS ON YOUR D.A.D (DATING AFTER DIVORCE)

Angel209916's photo
Wed 12/05/07 10:33 PM

These things are only initial attractions. They are not necessary though. It's a way to grab our attention which will then lead to us getting to know each other better. It's natural process.:wink:

okay and that might be true but my thing is this: Why do men gawk at women or be like DAYUMMM when they see them in the street or on t.v. And then on top of that somebody with a nice body wouldn't to me in my opinion humble, I say that because I used to be thick and have ass and a nice body and the whole nine, I was rude and obnoxious because I knew I had what every man I came in contact with wanted so I mean rarely you will find a nice person with a nice package and if you find her and she is nice I will tell you if I saw her on the yellow bus and not the one with rims and tints and E40 driving it ok!

Angel209916's photo
Wed 12/05/07 10:29 PM
I have had men come at me with lines and some other stuff and when they go for butts and boobs they are materialistic. I say that because men like that are only after what you can do for them and what they can get done*sex*. I had a boyfriend that I had to break off that habit. They, well he looked at me for what I had and not for what we both could get you feel me so yea I mean what else is there to do. Men like that are not really men it is the music videos and the male ego they visualize you naked and in the bed with them and mentally undress you and if they can't see you like that than they don't want anything to do with you or about you.

Angel209916's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:30 PM
The question that I hate is "ARE YOU A FREAK?"

I told him yes and I have two arms and one leg and they call me pogo stick

Angel209916's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:24 PM
why does the weight play a factor in being accepted or not? I really have never understood that, but I will say this much I am a healthy fat person, I went to the doctor and I have a good heart,lungs,NO diabetes, Low cholesterol and I am fine with that I love eating but that doesnt make me a bad person, people of society assume things too much, which in my opinion is wrong because once you assume then you turn out to be wrong I learned that from experience. Every skinny person I have ever had an interview from told other co workers that they wouldn't hire me becasue I am fat, and that fat people are too slow, I run, work out and I can move freezers with little or no help at all so I mean people need to be more open minded to everything and it is 2007 and I mean people are still as ignorant as they were in 1968 which is sad, IF YOU ASK ME!