Community > Posts By > Mary

Mary's photo
Thu 10/10/19 06:15 PM
More prowling on the internet, found what I needed.

Mary's photo
Thu 10/10/19 04:41 PM
I don't often cry at movies, but recently I watched one with Martin Landau and Ellen Burstyn called Lovely, Still that got the tears flowing.

Mary's photo
Thu 10/10/19 04:39 PM
This seems like a logical place to post this.

Recently I stumbled across videos by Otava Yo, a Russian group, on YOuTube. Their music is so fun and exciting, would love to know the words to the songs. Is there anyone who can provide a translation of them?

Mary's photo
Thu 10/10/19 01:43 AM

Hey Mary
Hi, Zach.

Mary's photo
Thu 10/10/19 01:43 AM
I noticed the same thing towards me on another thread he posted.

Mary's photo
Mon 10/07/19 01:24 AM
My cat and husband are dead. I had to have my cat put down a few days ago so that is on my mind. My husband died 3 years ago. I've had that thought every morning since he died.

Mary's photo
Sun 10/06/19 08:58 PM
I have root beer floats.

Mary's photo
Sun 10/06/19 02:47 PM

Mary , , , or did u read my profile ? Think I read somewhere that if one upgrades then that upgraded person can view a profile without that person knowing about it , , ,

Maybe she didn't read your profile Shet , maybe she just thought she would be friendly , see this is a classic example, someone makes an effort to say hello and gets shot down. What's it take 5 seconds ? to just say hello back? Men on here always complaining about woman never answering their messages now you see why.
Thank you, ibaceltic1. I was just trying to be friendly. If I'd read his profile, probably would not have contacted him, but I wanted to put out a welcome.

Mary's photo
Sat 10/05/19 11:33 PM

Once again Mary , , ,I feel your suggestion is worth just what it cost , , , $zero , , , if lady's are going to grade my tex like an english paper, , , an that,s a reason not to message,me back , , ,that's a good thing , I have nothing in common with those lady's . An as far as the lifestyle an attitude , , ,anyone that lives in the country or small town , generally likes that style of living , , , I know I do , , , I may like the weather in your congested valley U live in , , ,but I need an like more elbow room . . . An I have met quite a few of the local people an,local small business owners in and around LaPine , , , all good people . An I will provide a service that the town needs , , , as a windshield an auto glass replacement service , , ,
You asked why you were having trouble actually communicating with someone. I was simply pointing out some of the potential reasons. BTW, if you are going to have a business, then knowing how to write and spell is a big deal. You want your customers to be able to understand the invoices and estimates you give.

Mary's photo
Sat 10/05/19 01:24 AM
A few years ago a friend was looking for a cat to adopt. She found one that had been declawed and took it home with her. She was so angry at whoever had done it...wanted to make sure the kitty had a warm, loving home.

Mary's photo
Sat 10/05/19 01:07 AM
My favorite is doberman. We had two of them in the past, at different times. When the first one died, we got a puppy. After he died, we decided to not get any more dogs. They take a lot of time and energy for training.

Mary's photo
Sat 10/05/19 01:01 AM
For the next 3 days, supposed to have highs from 66-72, lows around 42-43. Beautiful fall weather. I might actually get something done.

Mary's photo
Sat 10/05/19 12:53 AM
I am...but it's not going to happen.

Mary's photo
Sat 10/05/19 12:16 AM
I watched it. Will give it another episode or two before I decide whether or not it will become regular viewing for me.

Mary's photo
Wed 10/02/19 08:35 PM

Well Mary , , ,I hope ur wrong about it being the area , ,lots of people have good things to say about Bend , ,I,m only 30 miles SW of there , ,an I didn't c one thing that we had in common , , I don't have cats , don't do flowers or quilts , , ,so what were U referring too ?

Bend and LaPine might be only 30 miles in distance, but they are way apart when it comes to lifestyle and attitude. Have friends in both places. I didn't put all my interests in my profile. I hunt, was part owner of an outboard motor repair and sales business (know my way around a wrench and gear oil). My husband did auto body and paint, I assisted with sanding and masking.

If you write messages to women they way you wrote your query here, that could be turning some of them off. A lot of people appreciate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Just a suggestion.

Mary's photo
Tue 10/01/19 08:24 PM
After my husband died, my main companion has been my cat. Yes, I have human friends, but they aren't there for me 24/7 the way my cat is. She's getting old. I knew the day would come. About 3 months ago she started developing dementia. (Yes, cats can get it.) It is now time. This Thursday I have a home vet visit scheduled. She'll be put down in the comfort of her own home, cuddled on my lap. I've been crying for 2 days. It's so difficult. So painful. Even though I know it's for the best for her, it's not the best for me. I will miss her SO much.

Mary's photo
Tue 10/01/19 01:58 AM
After I put restrictions on who I wanted to message me, I stopped getting responses. That's okay...I was tired of dealing with really young men who were hundreds of miles away. Most of them, after I pointed out that reading my profile would be a good thing, came up with the age is just a number and as for distance, they're willing to relocate. That's even more annoying.

Mary's photo
Tue 10/01/19 01:48 AM
Hit the wrong button...sorry. Not completely familiar with the format of the forums.

Anyway...people who live in Oregon are familiar with the area around LaPine and not too many want to live there. That could be part of your problem. I see that we share some interests, but I don't want to spend time in that area. I happen to like the Willamette Valley. Not so dry and dusty.

Mary's photo
Tue 10/01/19 01:45 AM
Edited by Mary on Tue 10/01/19 01:46 AM

Ok people , , ,can u all give me any idea why I,m having so much trouble actually communicating with lady somewhat close to my age , , ,I,m 61 , ,I,m messaging lady's from 49 to 65 , ,been on this site about 3 months or so , ,an I,'ve messaged over 200 different lady's , , most all from OR , , where I,'ll soon be moving to , , , only 1 has actually answered , ,, 2 others messaged me , , an I answered both , , ,but our life styles AR so different , , the one that did message me back , , seem to have promis , we were getting along fine , , ,lol , ,untill I asked how many kids she had , an their flavors ??? She answered back 2 men , ,then she said , , ,flavors ????? I guess Vanilla , ,then she say , ,That's an odd question to ask !!! An before I could message her back to explain , ,all I ment by flavors was , ,are they boys or girls , , ,SHE BLOCKED ME !!! If it wasn't for bad luck , , ,I,m wouldn't be having any luck at all , , ,so , my question to u lady's is , , ,an I,m sure some men will weigh in also , , ,but I,m mainly interested in hearing what the lady's have to say , , ,why are so few lady's responding to my messages , ,an pretty much what I,m saying in my messages is , ,ur pretty , we seem to have so things in common ,I,d like to talk more about it with u , , , , I have put lots of info , in my profile along with quite a few current pics , , ,so , ,what the heck am I doing wronge ??????

People who are in Oregon are very familiar with the area around LaPine and not too many

Mary's photo
Mon 09/30/19 12:35 AM
At a town celebration today with a friend, one of her friends came over. Was introduced and said she was happy to meet me.