Community > Posts By > thegreatone

thegreatone's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:29 PM
I can not stand it any longer. I have to say something about this. Last year I joined Just Say Hi in June of 07. After they changed to Mingle2 I thought things would be better. They weren't. Over the past 6 months I have sent out friend invites, e-mails (26 in one day), I have even sent out flirts. Nothing. Nada. I have been as sweet and nice and cordial as I can but nothing. Not even a flirt! All of the ladies are from the San Antonio area. I have been on other sites as well and it is the same thing. I get a lot of responses from outside the SA area but nothing from the ladies here. Before you say anything almost all of these ladies are above the age of 45! Although my profile says 21 to 60 I don't e-mail women below the age of 40. I have gotten a lot of responses from outside the area but nothing from this area. When I have blogged about this before everyone has something to say but nothing in defense ever comes out of this area. I guess I am right.

thegreatone's photo
Thu 01/24/08 06:22 PM
I live here in San Antonio. I am a decent guy but the women here either say we don't match or they just ingnore me. The white women want no part of me cause they only want white men. Black women just ingnore me and the Latinas do both.