Community > Posts By > Benji1010

Benji1010's photo
Mon 12/10/12 08:12 PM
Hello from England, and a very warm welcome! :wink:

Benji1010's photo
Mon 12/10/12 12:29 PM
A fascinating posting with which I agree wholeheartedly. How right you are! :heart:

Benji1010's photo
Mon 12/10/12 11:09 AM
Hello, and welcome to Mingleland! Enjoy your stay. :wink:

Benji1010's photo
Mon 12/10/12 08:39 AM
Hello and welcome aboard!

Benji1010's photo
Mon 12/10/12 12:12 AM
Edited by Benji1010 on Mon 12/10/12 12:20 AM
Purr! Miaow! Miaow! Good morning - Benji the kitty here. My human, Benji1010 is still in bed, would you believe, so as usual I have to organise things and cook the breakfast. The things a kitty has to do! This morning we are having eggs, bacon, sausage, mushrooms and fried bread, toast and coffee - and my human wants his serving in bed!

If he does not pull himself together and show me the respect I deserve, I shall have to seriously consider finding myself a new human. Oh, and if there are any American kitties who would like to get in touch, they are more than welcome. Have a lovely day. Purr! Miaow! love love

Benji1010's photo
Sun 12/09/12 12:41 PM
Miaow, Singmesweet! What a lovely posting. Clearly, you love your cats deepy.

In my household, there is a notice on the kitchen wall. It reads thus: Rule 1 - Benji the Kitty is always right. Rule 2 - In case of dispute, Rule 1 applies. Well, I do have to keep my human under control.

Miaow! :wink:

Benji1010's photo
Sun 12/09/12 12:36 PM
Miaow, Tarzansgirl - and thank you for your kind comment. I shall inform my human upon his return and, in the meantime, I think I might steal another chicken breast from the 'fridge.

Common cat food for me? I think not!

Miaow! :wink:

Benji1010's photo
Sun 12/09/12 12:02 PM
Miaow! Benji the kitty here from England. My human is of course Benji1010. Since he is not around at the moment I am left to look after things. Well, I have a very comfortable cat bed but, as befits my status, I always sleep on my human's duckdown pillow.

I would not have it any other way and my human appreciates my company.

Miaow! love

Benji1010's photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:57 AM
Welcome aboard! You will find some nice genuine and sincere people on here,and I hope you make the new friends you are looking for.

Regards.

Benji1010's photo
Sun 12/09/12 10:11 AM
I am extremely impressed with this work. It is absolutely superlative both in content and in meaning. :smile:

Benji1010's photo
Sun 12/09/12 10:02 AM
Hello, and welcome aboard! You will find some really nice, genuine and sincere people on here and will soon make some lovely new friends.

Enjoy your stay! :smile: :wink:

Benji1010's photo
Sun 12/09/12 05:10 AM
Hello from Kendal, England - and a very warm welcome back indeed. :wink: :wink:

Benji1010's photo
Sun 12/09/12 04:51 AM
I am sure there is hope. As the old adage reminds us "for every Jack there is a Jill".

Having said that, there is often a shortage of Jills!! tears tears

Benji1010's photo
Sun 12/09/12 03:08 AM
Hello. This means they would like to instant message you - or chat to you. Have a great time.

Regards. :wink: :wink:

Benji1010's photo
Sun 12/09/12 03:02 AM
Hello from England, Elizab29, and welcome aboard! You will meet some really nice, genuine and sincere people on here, so enjoy you stay.

Welcome to Mingleland!! :wink: :wink:

Benji1010's photo
Sun 12/09/12 02:44 AM
Edited by Benji1010 on Sun 12/09/12 03:11 AM
I once met Quention Crisp, who used to describe himself as being " the stateley British Homo", many years ago in a bar in Pimlico, London. What a fascinating and learned gentleman he was! Earlier that day, he had visited the American Embassy in Grosvenor Square, London to apply for his entry visa to the United States.

The official there asked Quentin if he was a practising homosexual. Replied Quentin, in his usual inimitable manner "Practising? Practising? What are you talking about? I'm perfect!"

My favourite Crispian quote will always be "Don't try to keep up with the Jones's, bring them down to your level. It's cheaper!"

As a matter of interest, the name Quentin Crisp was a pseudonym: his real name was Dennis Pratt.

Benji1010's photo
Sun 12/09/12 02:32 AM
Edited by Benji1010 on Sun 12/09/12 02:36 AM
Miaow, Toodygirl5, from England. Benji the kitty here.

A kipper is a smoked herring and is quite a popular breakfast dish over here. My human, Benji1010, loves kippers and eats them regularly. This morning I have stolen one from the fridge and am going to enjoy it for breakfast: if my human thinks I am going to tolerate common cat food I am afraid he is very much mistaken.

The princes is doing really well, and my contacts in Royal circles inform me that our good friend Chazza is over the moon with the news. Mind you, my good friend Lizzie the Q has really let the side down: instead of having cats she has corgis for company, would you believe! Can you imagine that!

And where exactly is my human, I hear you ask? Well, he is still in bed so, as usual in this household, I have to look after things. I shall find it very hard to forgive him for taking me to the vet several weeks ago ..... but that's another story!

Miaow, and have a lovely day.

Benji1010's photo
Sun 12/09/12 02:25 AM
Hello from England, and welcome aboard! You will meet some really nice, genuine and sincere people on here, so enjoy your stay,

Regards. :wink:

Benji1010's photo
Sun 12/09/12 02:22 AM
Hello from England, Barbielov - a fascinating question indeed! Well, if you will excuse an opinion from an older gentleman, I consider you to be extremely attractive, and your eyes are so very spiritual.

That's my candid opinion.

Regards.

Benji1010's photo
Sat 12/08/12 06:52 AM
So meaningful, so true - what more can one say? This is truly a wonderful sincere posting in every sense of the word.