Community > Posts By > Alaskan_FLYBOY

Alaskan_FLYBOY's photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:55 AM
Happy Valentines Day

I don't know if this had been done but click on the mail iconthen mail setting as for all the other blue highlight icons Acount - Community check in the setting and you can set the block. I hope it works out.

Alaskan_FLYBOY's photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:49 AM
hey whats up? I live up here in Alaska.

If you dock in Seward, you will have fun going to the Alaska Sea Life Center, it's small but informative, if you are able to venture around or there a few days you should try a day trip of kayaking around Caines Head also a great are to go hiking to old WWII bunkers and gun instalment over looking Resurection Bay of Seward. Below on the cliffs puffins and other sea birds reside. Pretty cool. There is also many boat guides one of which stops at a private island for lunch ad resumes the tour, viewing wild life, and scenery. There may be a bus or train that will take you to Anchorage. Over here there are alot of stores in the down town area and lots of visitor infomation. The Anchorage Museum of History and Art is well worth visiting, and we also have A musem of natural resources in a federal building I forget the title of the bulding. Sorry about that but if you ask somthing close to it you will be directed to it. If aviation interests you at the Intl airport around Lake Hood there is the Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum. There is a paved trail around the lake weaving between float planes parked at the lake (aprox 3mi).

If you stop in Juneau there are many fun places to visit in the main city and along the board walks. There is a glacier which in good weather is a rather pleasant walk.

The other side of the mountains is Skagway. A funny little town with lots of trail to hike and historical sites of the begining of the Chilkoot trail during the gold rush.

Where ever it takes you have fun.

Xavier

Alaskan_FLYBOY's photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:25 AM
Happy Valentines Day from Alaska

Alaskan_FLYBOY's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:07 PM
Hello, How's it going?

My name is Xavier, I'm 21 and live in Anchorage, Alaska.