Community > Posts By > alrightguy2

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:29 AM
If I'm dating someone, roses, flowers, cards... yeah, it's all good. But before I've even met someone, I can't see buying them flowers. Like she said herself, he looked sort of like his picture. A first date for me is getting to know someone. I don't go into it expecting sex, or even a kiss. Besides, do you women really want a guy to buy you flowers on a first date? I would think it would show that he always buys a girl flowers on a first date and then marginalize it if you become a couple when he buys them in the future. It just wouldn't seem like it is as special to me. I used to buy my ex flowers for anniversary, V day, birthday, and even got her a tree for christmas... all delivered to her work. The first time or 2 it was sweet. After a while it was expected. Not that if I didn't it would have been a problem. But it was routine.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:52 AM
I'll be honest... If before a first date I sent someone roses, that would be a little weird and presumptuous on my part. But we're all different. Sometimes guys don't really know how to act on a first date too. Remember, we're nervous, even if we pretend not to be. We don't want to look like a wuss by not making a move. There's a lot of Grey. So you might want to talk to him and just be honest. Good luck

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:32 AM
IF you think he's a good guy and worth keeping, TALK TO HIM and tell him what you need. Don't threaten him. Tell him that this is what you need in a relationship. How many of our problems could be easily solved if we would just have talked more to our ex's. But we're afraid of hurting them, or them being mad at us. Maybe the guy would say "look, that's just not me." Maybe he would say "Wow, that sounds hot!" Maybe "nice guys" like I used to be, just never learned how to truly act in front of a woman. You always hear how you're supposed to be nice. And when it doesn't work, you think you have to be nicer. That's not it though. And I'm glad I learned that.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:23 AM
I have a son already and definitely enjoy sex in a relationship. But if a girl was a virgin and I had to marry her before I would be able to do that, I would DEFINITELY WAIT for her. I respect that, admire that, and it would probably make me hope more that I got to be the one to marry her.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:13 AM
I read the title and thought it was gonna say "get off of my cloud." Rolling Stones for those of you who are younger.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:12 PM
I love visiting hershey pa... But Pittsburgh right here.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:02 PM
From Dusk till Dawn... in my pants

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:56 AM
Orgazmo... in my pants

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:51 AM
Men and women are both everywhere. But it's tough to find 2 people who are attracted to each other, have similar beliefs/values/whatever, and who actually speak to each other instead of passing each other by.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25