Fireviolin's photo
Wed 11/30/11 06:20 AM
might?indifferent

Fireviolin's photo
Tue 11/29/11 07:13 PM
Not you.

Fireviolin's photo
Tue 11/29/11 06:59 PM
I think you like to be contradictive just for the sake of it.
Because you think someone will like it.
But it's not cute.

Fireviolin's photo
Tue 11/29/11 06:56 PM
This is why I don't bother with people.
I wish I had a clone.
So it could punch you in the face.
And it'd be like I'm punching you in the face.
But I wouldn't feel bad later.

Fireviolin's photo
Tue 11/29/11 06:17 PM
OH. You should create a Mingle2 Confessions thread. Where everyone can confess things to the interwebz. I was gonna do it but it might fail and it'd have my name on it so I was like "nah." So you should do it.

Fireviolin's photo
Tue 11/29/11 06:04 PM
UGHHH.grumble

Fireviolin's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:29 PM
I don't think I quite like you anymore.
No, I'm positive.

Fireviolin's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:11 PM
I don't think everyone understands how this game works...

Fireviolin's photo
Tue 11/29/11 04:52 PM

i'm a pessimist.
i suppose it does affect my dating life since it's nonexistent.

Same.

Fireviolin's photo
Tue 11/29/11 04:50 PM
Trojan (horse)

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 11/28/11 08:32 PM
I'm out too. Laters.

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 11/28/11 08:11 PM
Ahh, I'm afraid my adoration for assonance and alliteration is an abomination. And I am clearly quite confused concerning said serpent's strike, relating or referring, specifically, soundly, to its venom in thine veins.

Hmmm...forgotten tales of fanciful fantasy fill my wandering mind with wondrous thoughts of wild worlds...but reality remains ruefully rooted, a reminder of the limits of life. And what yarn yields your fancy?

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 11/28/11 07:36 PM
Ahhh...perchance it is as the man who doth not believe in the sea serpent slightly until, suddenly, his vessel submerges silently, as serpentine slitherings encircle said sailor's self and...swoooosh. Fate falls faithfully, fearlessly forth.

Huzzah! The scandal of the scoundrelous stock checks hath been solved. You have the gratitude of us all. I myself have no wondrously woven tall tales of terror. Surely studying and class provide no means for satisfaction. >:(

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 11/28/11 07:10 PM
Ahh, 'tis a night of wonder and delight, indeed. For surely this encounter be not merely a happening of chance but a gathering of fate? Here I digress, there be no glorious adventure worth telling this night. And thou self? :D

Crayon box...lol

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:52 PM
Oh, dear me...alas, thine splendorous eloquence has thusly thoroughly engrossed thine vexen soul, stirring relatively riveting ruminations within. My eyes have not seen nor ears heard such joyous jubilance.

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:31 PM

Your discourse excites me.bigsmile

Please provide supplementary palpitations.

I find the give and takes inherent in the art of conversation fascinating. Perhaps a dialogue could provide the stimulation you desire? :P

(I apologize for my heightened language. I'm a bit bored, so I'm likely being overly dramatic as is my tendency in such cases)

Nay, verily! I also obtain utmost enjoyment of extraordinary utterances unto others. c:

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:13 PM
Your discourse excites me.bigsmile

Please provide supplementary palpitations.

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 11/28/11 05:46 PM
I have no idea what's going on here.

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 11/28/11 05:32 PM
Oh my, I didn't even notice. Errr, thaanks

Fireviolin's photo
Mon 11/28/11 05:20 PM
You're kind of strange.