Community > Posts By > selstadcats

selstadcats's photo
Sat 10/15/11 08:24 PM
hey, looking for a wonderful girl who is lesbian in the tricity area, or close to tricities? theres not that many gay people in tricities :/ but hey its worth a try to post this :) add me :))

selstadcats's photo
Sat 10/15/11 08:16 PM
hey :) my names tamara im in the tricity area. I wouldnt mind being your friend :) My social life is online mainly.I dont have people to hang out with because they are all judgemental and they dont accept me for me. but im here if youd like to chit chat :) add me? :P

selstadcats's photo
Sat 10/15/11 08:11 PM
I am kinda a fan, dont listen to evanesence all the time but I do adore a few of their songs like : wake me up inside, call me when your sober and lithium! :)

selstadcats's photo
Sat 10/15/11 08:07 PM

where my ninjas at

Im guessing you listen to insane clown posse? Im no hater here before you think so. haha. Im not with the "juggalos" but i do listen to their music. my favorite song is "How to catch a predator" and "bang pow boom" and also "Juggalo Island". whats yours? I listen to alittle bit of ABK: I cant help it is my favorite song so far. Sorry if im babbling but I know how it feels when nobody comments on posts, so thought id just chat up a storm. :)

selstadcats's photo
Sat 10/15/11 08:02 PM

Good Luck in your search!

thank you very much, i adore the graphic :)

selstadcats's photo
Sat 10/15/11 08:01 PM

waving
good luck!

thank you :)

selstadcats's photo
Sat 10/15/11 07:59 PM
okay I need some opinions about netflix, Is it worth it? and Is the selection good? hassel? tell me what you guys think about it. Reason being is because im deciding if im going to go with netflix or not.

selstadcats's photo
Sat 10/15/11 07:56 PM
I am single, but surely looking for a special girl in my life :))

selstadcats's photo
Fri 10/14/11 09:35 PM
I am currently new on ths site and Im looking for a real relationship, or simply friendship. I want to try to date someone that is close to me. I cant drive yet :/ (sucks!) but i am open to chat with new people, I am a woman seeking a young female as well :) view my profile, and if I catch your interest dont be afraid to drop a few lines in my inbox? :) Im a nice girl and accepts everyone for who they are, nonjudgemental person, open minded and just looking for the right girl for me. lately ive been kinda feeling down, and unsure. well have to stop here :P message me.
-tamara