Community > Posts By > Andreas

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 04:16 PM
Hi, I'm a pretty shy guy, but here's a bit about me, message me if you are interested, first off, I live in Cornwall, I'm a writer, I like a good horror story, I like medieval stuff, I play video games (I'm a 19-year-old chubby guy so no duh there) I watch Anime, read books and enjoy cuddling. And now I get to the bad stuff about me, its sort of a disclaimer or a warning here; so, I was abused most of my life, I suffer from anxiety and depression, so I'm kind of damaged, but if you can look past the fact that I'm broken, and try to get to know me, maybe we will like each other.

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 04:01 PM
Hello people of ontario, I'm from cornwall, Hi everybody!

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 03:56 PM
Damn, I'm so unattractive in every way that 17 people have been scared off by my existence.

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 03:30 PM
Edited by Andreas on Sun 08/11/19 03:31 PM
Literally, every single person I've tried to talk to is a scammer of some sort or a bot that just spams you links. About me, I'm a shy guy, I'm a writer, I like a good horror story, I like medieval stuff, I like video games (I'm a 19 year old chubby guy, of course I do) I'm into Anime, I love animals, fun fact; I have never been in a relationship before, and I feel that I need to warn people, I was abused most of my life, and I suffer from anxiety and depression, so I'm kind of damaged, but if it makes you feel better, I'll try to tuck those things aside. AND BY THE WAY, I LIVE IN CORNWALL.