Community > Posts By > FabioZerpa

no photo
Wed 10/12/11 06:47 PM

I went from being a pretentious listener of blues to really developing a real love of the music.

I love a large list of music not only blues, I really love music entirely and I'm not pretentious about anything, but thanks and hi5 for the music.

no photo
Wed 10/12/11 02:52 PM

It's a long and deep story, but here are a few parts.....

Country blues started mostly with itinerant black musicians singing about their day-to-day lives. The style seems to go back to the slave worker chants back when this country still had slavery. After the Emancipation, the roving musicians usually performed with banjo or, more so, the guitar. Mostly African-Americans from farms with acoustic guitars.

Blues is more associated with black performers.

The best example of country blues, I think, is Robert Johnson.

The origins of country music are even harder to explain - it's a big mixture, really - but the two most important country artists, Jimmie Rodgers and Hank Williams, Sr., put a lot of country blues into their music.

REAL country music is really just the white man's blues.

The music of Hank Williams, Sr. is really the essence of country music.

I hope this is a helpful start, Fabio.drinker

OH!! thank you so much, well I'm not a starter about blues, I love blues but I was missunderstanding the country but when you say REAL country I thought it is how I was thinking, some new things called country there are no real country, so thank you so much, is nice to talk abut blues with somebody and even more with a men like you (knowing so much) and about country blues, ehhmm excuse me for my ignorance but i was called it old blues jejejeje you know, not to much blues people and blues mood around here but well now I learn it, thanks.

no photo
Wed 10/12/11 12:38 PM

Yeah, I am lucky to live in the U.S.A. where we have such a rich musical heritage. So many types of music developed here.

Where are you from?

can you teach me a little about country music or country blues music?

no photo
Wed 10/12/11 12:15 PM

I just wanna meet some blues lovers ;)

Right here and big time!!...smitten Love the blues!

Hi ;)

no photo
Wed 10/12/11 12:13 PM

Yeah, I am lucky to live in the U.S.A. where we have such a rich musical heritage. So many types of music developed here.

Where are you from?

I'm from Colombia, and yes I agree you have a rich musical heritage and so many types of music developed there.

no photo
Tue 10/11/11 06:57 PM
nice to read you, you are a lucky one cause you are from the blues country.

no photo
Tue 10/11/11 05:01 PM
I just wanna meet some blues lovers ;)

no photo
Tue 10/11/11 04:59 PM
I love this song but Santana's version is no good for me.

no photo
Tue 10/11/11 04:57 PM

just singing a song. Ha ha. :p

Egads! That song is older than you, lizziebee.
most of my favorite songs are before my time

that's the way ;)