Community > Posts By > StevieBronco

StevieBronco's photo
Sun 09/07/08 12:17 PM
I think people will be surprised about how good the Broncos do this year.We are going to have a very good offense if we stay healthy.Jay Cutler is looking good and Brandon Marshall is a star.And we got a bunch of young kids on offense and defense that could be really good time will tell and hopefully they learn fast.The Defense is going to be better than you think to.We have good LB and great corners.We just need to get more pressure on the QB.Bella V there are more teams out there that can make a run in the AFC other than the Patriots and Colts.Like the Steelers do you see what they are doing to the Texans.And sad to say the Chargers will make a serious run unless Merrimans knee doesn't hold up.Any way good luck and we will see how the year goes.I hope Brady isn't hurt to bad.

StevieBronco's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:59 AM
Hi Bella V I love your passion for sports especially football.I love football and I am so glad that it is football season again.I am a Denver Bronco fan though.And I don't give people a hard time about who they like.I am not into that but I love to talk about football with any one.I would be very interested in becoming a friend and talking football more with you.Just another question I also like hockey and basketball do you like those sports.I look forward to hearing from you.God bless you and have a great day.And good luck to your Patriots this season,if the Broncos don't go to the Super Bowl then I hope your Patriots do for you.