PozBOTTOMorlando's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:40 AM
Wow, what a response everyone. THX! I know there are tons of open minded and accepting folks out there. I'm not that worried about anybody being gruff or hurtful to me online. I can handle that and them. I appreciate the outpouring of support and needed it. I was kinda blue when I wote the topic yesterday. I feel better already. I think I'll go jogging and have a half way decent sized breakfast. BACON1 BACON! BACON! Sorry, love my bacon. :)

PozBOTTOMorlando's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:33 AM
Thanks everyone. I knew there were folks out there that were/are friendly to this topic. I live in a very red-neck backwards area that is kind of really living in the olden days. Baptists and other supremacy type people. (if you know what I mean.) They don't bother me to much because I don't bother them. I'm just glad to be getting some emails and chat out of this topic and thanks for all the replies. :)

PozBOTTOMorlando's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:25 AM
INVISIBILITY!

PozBOTTOMorlando's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:42 AM
I'm HIV+ and am hoping this is a HIV friendly site. I really would like to meet other HIV+ or friendly people. It is so hard to meet people and harder to stay friends once I tell them I'm HIV+.

PozBOTTOMorlando's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:38 AM
Wacky Tobaccy is what I lackey! crap. Oh well, I guess I'll have to settle for a shot of my Green Dragon.

sad