Community > Posts By > Pam1386

Pam1386's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:59 AM

i know i know,, i dont have the sunniest disposition,, but at least i admit it!!

That's always a good thing... Overly optimistic people bug me anyways, lol.

Pam1386's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:33 AM
It depends on the person... However, in general... men. Although yes at times women are hard to read and some what confusing, men DON'T have to give child birth, never have to bleed a hell of a lot each month and geez, you got to hate the mood swings because of it. I don't know what men go through(obviously)... However by the looks of it overall, women deal with a lot more **** than men. Men complain about drama, well women have to deal with it more than men, and men are more likely to screw women over more as well. So when you bleed like crazy out of your member every month and one day push a newborn out of it, then you can say we have it easier...

Pam1386's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:22 AM

It doesnt happen to females. Period.

Jealous?laugh :wink:

I have to agree... There are plenty of guys out there that are more than willing to oblidge... If a woman wants some, she'll most likely get it. However, some things can't be helped and for females, not getting laid is usually because of one thing... That time of the month... laugh

Pam1386's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:13 AM
Haha, hard liquor... I don't drink much, but that's the first thing that came to mind.