no photo
Thu 06/07/12 11:16 AM
Hello ladies. I am a sexy big girl living in NYC. And I would like to meet an attractive woman with her head on straight for friends and possibly more. If that's. You then feel free to hit me up. And yes I. Have pics.

no photo
Sat 10/08/11 11:01 AM
Going to a friend's baby shower.

no photo
Thu 10/06/11 04:36 PM
Edited by MysteriouslyDelicous on Thu 10/06/11 04:49 PM
Hi Everyone....I am going by the name MysteriouslyDelicous. I am currently in a five year relationship with a great guy, but I find myself fantasizing about being with a woman. I am all about friendship and have actually developed two crushes on close friends only to be banished to the "friend zone". Thus I have never actually so much as kissed another woman blushing I joined this site to meet someone who can be a friend and perhaps more smitten I am a very open and honest person so I am looking for like minded people. I am also a sexy plus sized woman and find it ironic that most bi woman I have been exposed to are thin. I don't have a preference one way or another but it does make me wonder if there are more big girls out there going through this too? or girls who are into big girls? Perhaps I am the Eve of big bi girls... what