Community > Posts By > friezefraim

friezefraim's photo
Fri 11/04/11 07:39 AM
The problem with sites like this is that everybody wants someone for one reason or another, but people tend to stick with what is easy or close, it is so much easier to get a relationship with someone who lives around the block then it is across town, or across state, not to mention that even though you might have a profile you look at others as not being worth it because if they are on-line looking for a match you assume there is something wrong with them for not already having someone, there is also a high level of infidelity and divorce nowadays because even though you might want a relationship you crave sex, you end up with a partner you are attracted to and have great sex with, but once that becomes boring you want to move onto something new because you blinded yourself by looks instead of trying to figure out if you are actually right for each other, love is also not always this answer, just part of the answer, i used to date a girl a long time ago who i totally loved, and i ended up going to jail twice because of her, did i love her yes, was she right for me no, not to mention sooo many people use facebook for ev erything nowadays so if you cant find anybody on here they are probably texting to their facebook as we speak