Community > Posts By > Smadam

Smadam's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:53 AM
Gemeni's are the ultimate over power over all other sign's I just wanted to say that. I hide my twin by double fisting a few brew's back..drinker

Smadam's photo
Tue 12/04/07 05:41 PM
Let me just say something about all this. If most of you people who keep replying to this post why is it that you are just talking amongst eachother nearly none of these reply's are directed at me. Don't worry about me sincerely I'm just sharing my pair with ya'll to someone that can actually relate to it. I'm fine I still go out and have me a good time now and then. So I'm just saying most of you looked way to far into what I was saying then regurgated something you honestly could have googled to make it sound like you have insight. Or some kind of intellect on such as human problem's. In fact if all of you were so good at solving my problem you wouldn't be on here at all and solving your own. Tellin me how to be a pick up artist, dude go write a book or something. My bad but I only heard on here one thing that made much sence. Some were cute and I appreciate it. But really if you are just gonna talk freely about these thing's do it into someone's inbox that can put it to use.
Sincerely,
Smadam

Smadam's photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:43 PM
That's a good one man love it

Smadam's photo
Thu 11/29/07 09:05 PM
I believe in Karma the longer I do good thing's and continue to prosper to my cause that good thing's will come my way even though I can't turn back time I'm making thing's right with people to show them I can be positive and lead a good life. Faith has a big part in it.

Smadam's photo
Thu 11/29/07 08:54 PM
Life threw me a curveball I know but sometime's you got to catch what's thrown and you don't have a choice. I'm not putting down a certain lifestyle I'm just sharing mine, I still get carded for cigs so I'm not worried about getting to old for my skin. That life's just not for me now.

Smadam's photo
Thu 11/29/07 08:43 PM
I used to party, you know drink and have a good time. And had plenty of dates didn't really have to worry. But now that I've quit and am getting old on the whole wild lifestyle have found it hard to get a date or have certain relationships. I'm begining to think it's the old trick if you take the bottle away the genie dies inside. Maybe I'm wrong and just need to look in myself for the answer's but Advice is alway's good if anyone has something real to say or can relate. I could use some
Lonely in Ohio