Community > Posts By > Rada

Rada's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:06 AM
youve burned up 3 xbox 360's? are the vent holes covered up?

Rada's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:46 AM
I've added 2 new pictures that show off how blue my eyes really are.

Rada's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:26 AM

Wow, seems like you have it all figured out. Everything looks fine.flowerforyou

im really glad it seems like I have it all figured out. I assure you there is plenty for me to learn.

Thanks to everyone for the complements and suggestions.

Rada's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:45 AM
Edited by Rada on Sat 04/12/08 07:45 AM
Thanks Jill. (and all the people who posted while i wrote this)

Rada's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:38 AM
Edited by Rada on Sat 04/12/08 07:39 AM
Hello everyone. I'd like to know your impression of me by looking at my profile.

Thanks.

Rada's photo
Sun 02/10/08 02:47 AM
props on the intriguing topic titles tonite. I'm gonna go with swimmers. they can hold their breath longer.

actually now that i said it, im not sure what it means.

Rada's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:01 AM

Sagging is a manner of wearing pants or shorts below the waist, hanging around the buttock area. This manner of dress is practiced, mainly, by young males. It is closely associated with hip-hop music and fashion, as well as gang culture. It is also common among skateboarders. The punk fashion style is also associated with sagging.

Sagging is said to have its origins in the prohibition of belts among incarcerated inmates, which spread to urban youth as a fashion statement for its 'tough guy' cachet. Other root origins are also male inmates sagging to publicly display that they have had sexual relations with other males. It has less use for the meaning and is now for 'tough guy' public display. Initially worn by Southern California gang members, it became a national phenomenon when gangsta rap artists from Los Angeles became popular in the early 90s.[1][2][3]

In early September, 2007, the city of Atlanta was debating whether to have the fashion statement made illegal under an ordinance sponsored by Council member C.T. Martin. This proposal caused considerable feedback.

In many school districts across the United States, sagging is prohibited.[citation needed] The Virginia General Assembly tried, but failed to approve a law making the sagging style illegal in February 2005.[citation needed] In June 2007, the Town council of Delcambre, Louisiana passed an indecent exposure ordinance, prohibiting people wearing trousers which show their underwear.[4]

I dare anybody to call you ignorant.

double dog dare me and i might go for it.

I am skipping the triple dare and going straight for the triple dog dare

That is quite the breach in etiquette!

Rada's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:55 AM
to tell the truth it doesnt matter to me what ends up happening. I'm dead so whats the big deal. throw me in a ditch with other corpses that want to save money on a group rate burial.

Rada's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:47 AM
Also, not a girl. I'm 6'6 and its hard to find pants that fit.

Rada's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:44 AM
put on a viking ship, cast out to sea, and have an archer shoot a flaming arrow into my boat setting it ablaze.

Rada's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:37 AM
well kinda odd that this came up. I just got through watching 2 documentaries about ufos and the govt. I'm not big into the whole debate, but I do like to find out answers by myself and there isnt any harm in looking for your own answers. I dont know if there are aliens, but some guy on one of the movies said, "the absence of evidence isn't the same as evidence of absence"

Rada's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:34 AM
All Texans are 10s. Moderator please close this topic.

Rada's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:23 PM
I'm at the office. Cup of noodles for dinner. Watching movies online. Its pretty sad now that I think about it. I have a Heineken Draught Keg if anyone wants to have an impromptu social gathering in New Haven, CT

Rada's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:17 PM
Edited by Rada on Sat 02/09/08 06:17 PM
grr

Rada's photo
Sat 12/08/07 10:47 AM
Edited by Rada on Sat 12/08/07 10:50 AM
right now myspace is at an advantage. there are a ton of websites that offer snippets of code to put into your myspace profile to customise it.

right this second there isnt a way for you to have a custom profile here on justsayhi(unless there is an exploit I havent found yet). you will have to wait for the update like everyone else.

Rada's photo
Sat 12/08/07 10:13 AM
Edited by Rada on Sat 12/08/07 10:26 AM
Thanks guys/galls.

The jsh dev team is working on a way to allow custom html/css to be written in your profile in order to customize your profile's colors and layout.

This was a result of a bug I found that allowed me to inject my profile with html. I used it to customize my profile, but It could have been used to steal everyone's user info, and compromise the community. Hense why I waited for it to be patched before posting on the forum. Mike liked the layout so much that he wants to make it available to all his users.

here is a screenshot of my layout if anyone is interested in what people will be able to do with their profile after the dev team makes the update.

http://www.motionharvest.com/justsayhi/pics/layout%20screenshot%201.bmp

bigsmile

Rada's photo
Sat 12/08/07 09:58 AM
Edited by Rada on Sat 12/08/07 10:05 AM
Well I guess I should get my first post out of the way.

I'm Rada. I would have posted already, but I was helping Mike patch up some security holes in the user profile. but now that its patched up I can post my introduction.

I've lived in New Haven, CT for 8 months so far. Last night we had our first snow of the season. I've always liven in southern states so it was nice to see some snow actually stick to the ground.

I work as a web developer with a focus on interactive multimedia for an advertising/marketing agency. I'm 6'6 with light brown hair and blue eyes. I am not an alpha male. I am aware of strength and weakness and that life needs balance. I am humble and kind. I like to do nice and for people. I like to sit on the couch and watch tv. I love to snowboard.

We all have our little quarks (don't deny it). I am brutally honest sometimes and it gets me in trouble sometimes.

Rada