Community > Posts By > countrycutie25

countrycutie25's photo
Mon 10/03/11 01:50 AM
wow ok ill keep my body jewlrey and tattoos and risk being single for the rest of my life atleast id be happy women to wear what makes them feel good and as for women like that likin metrosexuals hell no honey i want a real man that dont care to get dirty country man if u please and someone that will accept me for me not try to turn me into someone else jeez and men say women have issues i say be who you are and have fun while your doin it

countrycutie25's photo
Mon 10/03/11 01:50 AM
wow ok ill keep my body jewlrey and tattoos and risk being single for the rest of my life atleast id be happy women to wear what makes them feel good and as for women like that likin metrosexuals hell no honey i want a real man that dont care to get dirty country man if u please and someone that will accept me for me not try to turn me into someone else jeez and men say women have issues i say be who you are and have fun while your doin it

countrycutie25's photo
Mon 10/03/11 01:34 AM
with me its the eyes and people the guys are right sex appeal has alot to do with it think about you hear peopl constantly about what actors/actresses or singers in bands and what not and really its no different people are people and if you're not attracted in some way you are not going to try to get to no that person its how the mind works for men and women.

countrycutie25's photo
Mon 10/03/11 01:14 AM
truth be told 98% of men dont like a woman with a mind of her own that speaks it most of my friends are guys and they cant stand it bad thing is they are the ones that taught me to be that way lol they will get over it and one that cant accept it aint worth the time to begin with.