Community > Posts By > sativa2219

sativa2219's photo
Sat 10/01/11 11:07 AM

Three blondes were walking through the desert when they found a magic genie’s lamp.

After rubbing the lamp to make the genie appear, The Genie said, “I will grant three wishes, one for each of you.”

The first said, “I wish I were smarter.”

So, she became a redhead.

The second blonde said, “I wish I were smarter than she is.”

She became a brunette.

The third blond ordered, “I wish I were smarter than both of them!”

So, she became a man. LOLLLLLLL no offence cheersrofl

cheer-up...ahahaha thats a good 1, its so true though. there r very few smart women n this world! :)

sativa2219's photo
Sat 10/01/11 11:05 AM

Three blondes were walking through the desert when they found a magic genie’s lamp.

After rubbing the lamp to make the genie appear, The Genie said, “I will grant three wishes, one for each of you.”

The first said, “I wish I were smarter.”

So, she became a redhead.

The second blonde said, “I wish I were smarter than she is.”

She became a brunette.

The third blond ordered, “I wish I were smarter than both of them!”

So, she became a man. LOLLLLLLL no offence cheersrofl

sativa2219's photo
Sat 10/01/11 10:48 AM

am Alex nice to meet u christina you should listen amaranth
:tongue: damn that song is bad ***! how long has that band been around?

sativa2219's photo
Thu 09/29/11 11:25 AM

damn girl i love all those bands! =) i never heard of night wish though r they good? have u heard of trivium?
i love shattering skies i love trivium?nightwish are awesome
im actually hopin that i have some money by otober 8th 4 the rockstar concert cause bullet, avenged, sevendust, and some other good bands r gonna b there. i saw trivium and chaimira last yr =)

sativa2219's photo
Thu 09/29/11 11:05 AM

damn girl i love all those bands! =) i never heard of night wish though r they good? have u heard of trivium?
trivium is amazing their music just flows 2gether. u should listen 2 more of their songs. what song would u like m 2 listen 2 4rm nightwish? nething nperticular or just ne of the songs? my name is christina btw =)

sativa2219's photo
Thu 09/29/11 11:01 AM

sativa2219's photo
Wed 09/28/11 10:02 AM