Community > Posts By > nobody_knows

nobody_knows's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:35 PM
The whole show was nothing but ad libs, puns, and cheesy humor!

The Heroes:

Speedy Cerviche
Polly Esther
Guido Anchovy

The More Odd Cast Names:

Big Al Dente
Emperor Fred
Princess Vi

The Villains:

Seymour Cheese
Jerry Atric
Bad Bird
Ninja Crows
Yard Bird
Mojo Rojo
Rony Guisemore

nobody_knows's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:25 PM
Anybody remember this cheesy but also very politically incorrect English dubbed 80s cartoon series from Japan? It has been at least 10 years since I last saw this show on TV. I really miss it's odd ball humor and story lines. drinker

nobody_knows's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:58 PM

I would love to see a third Cannonball Run or a second Gumball Rally.

I think they made a 3rd Cannonball run, it was called Speed Zone, it was not as popular as the first two

I never heard of Speed Zone, I will have to find that and watch for myself thanks for the heads up.

Here it is on the IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098369/

I never saw it since it didn't have the same people in it :cry: Actually, Jamie farr was the only person to reprise his role as the Sheik

Thanks for the link regardless of how bad it is anything with John Candy it in is worth watching at least once as far as I am concerned. I was not aware that this fell underneath an official third sequel for the Cannonball Run. happy

nobody_knows's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:46 PM

I think they made a 3rd Cannonball run, it was called Speed Zone, it was not as popular as the first two

I never heard of Speed Zone, I will have to find that and watch for myself thanks for the heads up.

nobody_knows's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:41 PM

nobody_knows's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:40 PM

We need a Smokey and the Bandit 4 laugh

I totally agree with you kerbear73. The first two were the greatest, the third was not all that bad. happy

nobody_knows's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:37 PM
Here is a short interview about the sequel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-pBtmcByjc

nobody_knows's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:18 PM

what's a Goonie?

Whats a Goonie?! Here your answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWgc8Ute2tU happy

nobody_knows's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:13 PM
I am very hopeful that it will be filmed and released to theaters for even if it does not live up to the original Goonies, I am betting that it will be a wonder in itself. What are all your opinions on, and about making the possible sequel? glasses :smile: love

nobody_knows's photo
Sun 06/08/08 09:21 AM
It won't be long before your profile starts to get nibbles (if it has not started already), best of luck in finding exactly whom your looking for. drinker

nobody_knows's photo
Sun 06/08/08 09:18 AM
A good looking profile indeed. :smile:

nobody_knows's photo
Sat 06/07/08 09:08 PM
Major Winchester sir I see you have finished stitching together our green troops in Korea and have gather all your discharge points from the Army. Glad to know you are practicing surgery and simple medicine back in Boston again.

Welcome aboard Charles I too am new here and cannot wait to see how I will mold into jsh/opu's culture myself. :tongue: :smile:

nobody_knows's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:56 PM
Edited by nobody_knows on Sat 06/07/08 05:57 PM
A great profile deserves a great compliment, unfortunately I was never good at those :tongue: . Do those stats reflect your character as well as yourself? I always found myself rising the dead or commanding demons for the battles ahead.

nobody_knows's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:46 PM

flowerforyou looks good to me... welcome gamerdrinker

I am always glad to meet a "fellow" gamer. :smile:

nobody_knows's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:45 PM

how goes it drinker glasses

All goes well James, but extremely moist and hot. :tongue:

nobody_knows's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:44 PM
I may look like one but I am very uneducated on the beliefs and the life styles of them, lol.

nobody_knows's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:38 PM
Though that I would throw in my 2 bits along with everyone else's. Please no "shave and a haircut", I like myself the way I am, lol. :tongue: As was stated by a popular character "Who am I to mess with imperfection?" - Garfield

More pictures to come soon from my BlackBerry Curve device. I am still getting familiar with it. :smile: