no photo
Sun 11/06/11 06:58 PM
Awesome; thanks for all the welcomes :)

no photo
Sun 11/06/11 01:31 AM
Oh cool mine is LeoHeartOFire :)

no photo
Sun 11/06/11 01:25 AM
Imvu is fun; I hang there some times too :)

no photo
Sun 11/06/11 01:24 AM
As far as soul groups I have heard that we encounter the same souls from life to life as we accomplish the goals are souls have come to fulfill. I suppose with each accomplishment we meet new souls and carry them on the next time until we have done all we have set out to do before returning to the ONE.

no photo
Sun 11/06/11 01:13 AM

Harv Eker, teaches “Nothing has meaning except for the meaning we give it.” On the surface this seems so simply, and it is….but it’s not easy to truly understand.

Think about this…there is no happiness, confidence or misery in the world. All these are emotions and meanings the WE project onto a situation. Don’t believe me? Try this, look in pockets or purse for happiness, did you find any? Or take a look in the cracks of the sofa for some confidence, find any? No…maybe you found a few quarters, but no confidence.

As difficult as this concept may be to grasp, the understanding of it is critical to live a life of self-control. It takes discipline and mental strength to TRULY understand that nothing has meaning except for the meaning you give it. If this seems is difficult to accept, and yet at some level you do understand it repeat this phrase several times a day for the next week.

“Nothing has meaning except for the meaning I give it”

Once you accept as this a true, it will mean that YOU will now be in control of your thoughts, and your thoughts will dictate your feelings. All meanings and emotions reside in our “inner world”, the world of beliefs, thoughts and feelings.

The “outer world” is the world of situations, experiences and the gross material. It is your inner world that creates meaning for your outer world. When you come to master this you will be in complete control of your own experiences, results and future.

I’d like to leave you this little twist…nothing has meaning except for the meaning you give it…especially your life!

Reference taken from:

http://www.warriormindcoach.com/blog/2009/01/12/nothing-has-meaning%E2%80%A6except-%E2%80%A6/

Love this its so AWESOME, thanks so much for sharing.

no photo
Sun 11/06/11 01:03 AM

My favorite all time show is called Supernatural. I have watched it since day one, Pilot episode. Are there any more Spn fans here? I would love to know.

i got hook on watching that show for awhile

Oh can I ask what Happened? Was it season six? :)

no photo
Sun 11/06/11 12:54 AM
My favorite all time show is called Supernatural. I have watched it since day one, Pilot episode. Are there any more Spn fans here? I would love to know.

no photo
Sun 11/06/11 12:52 AM
Oh this is One of my Favorite shows though its being almost surpassed lately by Secret Circle I still love those Salvatores. :)

no photo
Sun 11/06/11 12:39 AM
I came to this site to try to find other females that like to chat and who are good people. So many times lately I have been disappointed with people calling themselves friends who want me to behave like they do. I would like some friends that just ACCEPT me Positive attitude and all. :) I think that is all I will say for now but I hope that is enough.

no photo
Sun 11/06/11 12:35 AM
I am thinking I would like to meet some female friends that are fun, friendly, enjoy television shows, writing, reading, walking, thrift shopping and movies. I don't like talking age because its not relevant but I do love to talk about life, philosophy and I have a great positive attitude. That was what I was thinking as I watch my favorite show LOL :)