Community > Posts By > PoisonIvy7

PoisonIvy7's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:44 PM
Edited by PoisonIvy7 on Wed 10/22/08 03:06 PM
Just wanted to vent Ive never joined a support group before I have major depression and generalized anxiety disorder The symptoms have been unbearable for the last two weeks I've been off my meds for about a year now (I know I shouldnt have stopped taking them)Some how I've managed though
I went in to get my case reopened and the lady told me they were only seeing crisis patients at the moment UGH! mad I really wanted to tell her "Whats crisis to you? Do I have to try and kill myself again to be able to be helped?" but I didnt frown

PoisonIvy7's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:58 PM

I think that concept is totally bogus. Like love, nothing comes to your life by just waiting except old age and boredom. Get out and make things happen, right or wrong, comfortable or uncomfortable, go stir up the universe around you and see what happens. Stumbling into something will always happen (good or bad), but sitting around breeds boredom and lethargy and that just leads to b*tching.

Make a decision, make something happen. happy

Nothing could be more true sitting around waiting for love to happen is useless. It would be nice though wouldnt it. I say you get out of your comfort zone and just talk to the people your interested in. You may be passing love by if your too afraid of rejection How do you know if the other person is also too shy then neither one of you will get together. flowerforyou