Community > Posts By > TakkunRose

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 04:44 PM
My day.
Got up to go to class this morning. Got there ten minutes early to find out we were on a two hour delay. Went ahead and stayed. Went to breakfast with classmates. Came back to class. Studied. Listened to my ipod. Watched it snow. Then found out they called school completley out. Went home. Did laundry. Felt overly tired because my day was switched up. Fell asleep twice on the couch. Thought I came close to giving myself whiplash. Talked a friend through having her nails done on the phone. She wasn't for sure what kind to get. Are you wanting to kill me now with all my meaningless ****? :) Watched some Law and Order. Drew some silly stuff in a notebook. (cause I must be ten years old) Studied the cardio vascular system. And now here I am on here.

no photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:53 PM
Edited by TakkunRose on Tue 02/26/08 07:54 PM
I'm 29. I've not been a little girl for awhile now. I'm not offering to meet up with anyone. If someone has there city of where they live on their page then that's as dangerous as giving your complete address. I'm sure your from Somewhere Usa and I'm sure it says it right on your page. We all take risks in life when we click that little e on our desktop. Now don't we shadow?

no photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:32 PM
I'm real I swear. Seriously flawed and the worst speller you will ever text with. My texting is free. So anyone that really wants to message back and forth send me a message to my inbox.

no photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:14 PM
Looking for someone to text message with. Then eventually have a converation over the telephone. I like to talk about anything and everything. I love those weird late night talks that scatter over a mound of unually ideas and experiences.

no photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:03 PM
Ofcourse you'll have to add me as a friend. But that's ok because I make a great friend. :). I'm such a goof ball.

no photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:58 PM
I just thought I would switch it up. Make it the opposite.

no photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:48 PM
I was thinking it would be interesting to see what strangers would write about me. No one ever writes in others testamonials. Over look my hideous spelling. So as a stranger you can read my profile and look at my pics. Go to my myspace. And write a testamonial about me like you know me. It can be good bad sweet nasty. I don't care. Come back to see how you differ from others ideas of who I am or what others think of me.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 10:18 PM

IT SEEMS THAT I COULD USE SOME HELP.WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME,I'LL STILL BE HERE.

Thanks for your patients. I'll message you after I get a good look at your profile. :smile:

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:17 PM

I'm ready whenever you are.

I think there are a few ahead of you but with a little faster typing on my part and a bit of patience I will get to anyone that wants my help.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:07 PM

Well this peaked my interest a little. Let's see how good you really are. I'm game.

Great...I'm excited!

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:06 PM

can we find me a boy?

I'm sure we can.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:06 PM

Sure I'll give it a shot but with my luck probably another scammer.

LOL...no I'm no scammer....hahahahaha...just someone that realizes everyone for the most part can find someone if they really want too. They may not be your soul mate but they could be someone great all the same.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:01 PM

the girl version of hitch tell me how lol:tongue:

First I'll look at your profile and see if there is any glaring things that might be turn offs. Then we will work together to find people you are initially attracted to. Basically people that when you look at their picture you want to know more about them. Then we go from there. Sound good?

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:59 PM

Ok I am game! Message me and let me know what you need to know.

I like your spirit.

Ok here we go. Sorta fun huh?

You'll have to message me because I don't meet your critera to message you. LOL

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:57 PM

Ok I am game! Message me and let me know what you need to know.

I like your spirit.

Ok here we go. Sorta fun huh?

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:52 PM

what about pick the right boy for me

I could attempt to pick the right fella...but I think the reason I have confidence in picking a girl for the guys is basically because in general I know how girls think. Would you like me to try?

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:51 PM
Edited by TakkunRose on Tue 11/27/07 08:51 PM

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:51 PM
Edited by TakkunRose on Tue 11/27/07 08:52 PM

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:46 PM
Edited by TakkunRose on Tue 11/27/07 09:22 PM
I know your probably a great guy...but you might just be doing some things that turns girls off initially. I'll help you pick a girl in your area. Help you say the right things while still maintaining who you are as a person. Why not try it? It's free! Plus a lot of insight on how girls really feel and think. As long as you can handle that knowledge. :smile:

I'll have you going on a date in two weeks.

Check back here for my reply to your posts.

Message me if you would like me to try my hand at it for you. Because sometimes I don't meet your criteria and can't message you till you message me.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:38 PM
hmm....seems fishy...but maybe they are really old friends. But I doubt it.

Previous 1