Community > Posts By > Danielaaaaa

Danielaaaaa's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:16 AM
There are officially now two people on this forum who think I'm pregnant, which also means that there are two people in this forum who cannot take a joke. YAY FOR MISUNDERSTANDINGS!!!

Danielaaaaa's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:15 AM
HAHAHAHAHA I'm not pregnant!! Are you crazy? That was just an analogy I used to describe the ridiculous amounts of alcohol in that post... Read between the lines:smile:

Danielaaaaa's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:07 AM
Negative, I don't do yahoo. Not my style. I've got an AIM account, but you'd know that if you'd read my profile and done your research!

Danielaaaaa's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:06 AM
What kind of novelist would I be if I let a little thing like the precious lives of myself and others get in my way?

No sleep til' Brooklyn, dammit. :smile:

Danielaaaaa's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:03 AM
haha, Wish I had some wine to go with all the cheese. laugh laugh laugh

Danielaaaaa's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:02 AM
NEVER!!

Danielaaaaa's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:02 AM
If I drank that many beers, no matter how far into the future it would be--my unborn child would be born wasted.

Danielaaaaa's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:00 AM
Unless you have some serious uppers to offer me, this will remain an at-home kind of experiment. laugh

Danielaaaaa's photo
Sat 06/21/08 09:56 AM
I have not slept in 48 hours. I'm trying to see how long I can run on auto-pilot. I've run out of things to keep me busy--any suggestions?

Danielaaaaa's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:35 AM
Some people were put on this earth to serve no purpose other than to be a pain in the ass. It's like those dumb nats that swarm around over the beach--they exist soley to ruin a perfectly good day. The world works the same way, except those nats are the ****heads you're talking about, and the beach is life.:smile:

Danielaaaaa's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:30 AM
I'm weird about teeth. If they're too white or too straight, I get a little uneasy. They almost seem fake. Teeth should have character, but that's just me.

Danielaaaaa's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:25 AM
smile and sense of humor...and the ability to drink endless amounts of alcohol. (just kidding, but not really.)

Danielaaaaa's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:21 AM
haha you WOULD say that :smile:

Danielaaaaa's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:17 AM
I'm 18 but I don't date guys my age. However, I don't date guys who are old enough to be my uncle either. What age do you guys think is appropriate for an 18-year-old?

Danielaaaaa's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:37 AM
Any decent guys from around any of those areas? I'm new to the Parkland area and haven't really met anyone yet. Also, does anyone know of any interesting things to do in any of those areas?

Danielaaaaa's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:53 PM
Haha. You know, Chuck...I like you. If you weren't that far away and that much older than me, I'd totally date you. You seem like you'd make a pretty chill neighbor. :smile:

Danielaaaaa's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:49 PM
Apparently I forgot to mention the other large demographic on this site--assholes.

Quit being a ****, nobody appreciates it.

Danielaaaaa's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:31 PM
I want to live in Canada one day. I don't care what the haters say.

Danielaaaaa's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:28 PM
You have a point, sir. I guess I'm one step closer to meeting a nice guy, aren't I?

Danielaaaaa's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:26 PM
I'm not new to this site or anything, I'm just concerned with the fact that I've only met about two whole people of interest since I signed up here. Where is the decency in this world? I just want to meet someone who can spell correctly and who is educated enough to hold a conversation with. I didn't think that was too much to ask, but apparently it is.If I have to read another message that says something like "hey baby gurl, ur fine hit me uplollmaorofl" I'm going to swallow a knife. I'm not your baby girl, and I won't hit you up with that sort of grammar (although, I am tempted to smack you in the head.)Also, nobody has a sense of humor anymore. Where are the guys who you see in the sitcoms? Where are the guys who do everything right and STILL have time for witty dialog? Nobody take this the wrong way, but please--open a book.

If anyone feels the same way, post something or message me. If you're amazing, show yourself.

2 Next