Community > Posts By > Miss Guardiola

Miss Guardiola's photo
Sat 07/27/19 01:39 PM

Hi Miss Guardiola :) It's true what Msrosie said, people see you on the forums, and see the sort of things you talk about, or the topics you create and see you as you are. More or less.

Thinking about it That's probably why I'm still here lol

Haha thank you Steve B i will keep that in mind. At the moment im just constantly bombarded with idiots. Is there any way to filter messages? X

Yes. You can limit who can send you mail here http://cpn.mingle2.com/inbox/filters

I clicked the link but it iust took me my profile page. I couldnt see anywhere i could filter the messages. Or am i just being daft lol x

Okay, the link works for me but go into Account > Settings > Limit Who Can Send You Mail. You can put in your preferences there happy

Ok thank you i will try that now. Many thanks x

Miss Guardiola's photo
Sat 07/27/19 05:31 AM

Hi Miss Guardiola :) It's true what Msrosie said, people see you on the forums, and see the sort of things you talk about, or the topics you create and see you as you are. More or less.

Haha thank you Steve B i will keep that in mind. At the moment im just constantly bombarded with idiots. Is there any way to filter messages? X

Yes. You can limit who can send you mail here http://cpn.mingle2.com/inbox/filters

I clicked the link but it iust took me my profile page. I couldnt see anywhere i could filter the messages. Or am i just being daft lol x

Miss Guardiola's photo
Fri 07/26/19 10:52 PM

Miss Guardiola's photo
Thu 07/25/19 01:18 PM
Thanks everyone for your input, much appreciated x

Miss Guardiola's photo
Mon 07/22/19 11:17 PM
I know ya were Dino :grin::grin:. Wow blast from the past there lol x

Miss Guardiola's photo
Mon 07/22/19 10:34 PM
Dino, thats not luck, its skill :grin::grin:. Was it a Man City t shirt, if so id be more than happy 🤣🤣 x

Miss Guardiola's photo
Mon 07/22/19 10:27 PM
I have 2 Cats, Bill and Dexter, 4 rabbits, Fluffy, Sandy, Fudge and Bella, 3 Degus, Apollo, Zeus and bubble and 1 goldfish called Vic, Bob sadly passed away recently. Its like Noahs ark at my house x

Miss Guardiola's photo
Mon 07/22/19 02:54 PM

u look alright to me but its very hard for a woman to get a guy once your over 40. don't b to picky u might find a man. best of luck with it

Says who?

No It can be the opposite,I prefer ladies over 50 many many young men are crazy for mature or older women than themselves
i live in australia women over 40 are lazy here. the women in england must be better

I'd put that shovel down if I were you..smokin

Haha love it 🤣

bigsmile flowerforyou Best of luck to ya..winking

Thanks, i have a feeling i might need it lol.

Miss Guardiola's photo
Mon 07/22/19 02:35 PM

u look alright to me but its very hard for a woman to get a guy once your over 40. don't b to picky u might find a man. best of luck with it

Says who?

No It can be the opposite,I prefer ladies over 50 many many young men are crazy for mature or older women than themselves
i live in australia women over 40 are lazy here. the women in england must be better

I'd put that shovel down if I were you..smokin

Haha love it 🤣

Miss Guardiola's photo
Mon 07/22/19 02:34 PM

Much better profile picture Miss Guardiola... Best wishes to you and happy mingling happy

Thank you huni and to you x

Miss Guardiola's photo
Sun 07/21/19 10:10 PM
Thank you Freebird deluxe, will see what i can add to make it better. X

Miss Guardiola's photo
Sun 07/21/19 10:08 PM
Thank you so much, i will definitely try the forums. X

Miss Guardiola's photo
Sun 07/21/19 03:26 PM
Im new here and want tips on how i can improve my profile. Any suggestions i would be grateful. Thanks x