Community > Posts By > Cindy_Spence

no photo
Fri 10/21/11 03:05 PM
1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

no photo
Fri 10/21/11 03:02 PM
Amen

no photo
Fri 10/21/11 03:02 PM
Amen

no photo
Fri 10/21/11 03:00 PM
Edited by Cindy_Spence on Fri 10/21/11 03:00 PM
Give him sometime is will grasp it overtime & keep up the good work.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

no photo
Fri 10/21/11 02:55 PM
John 14:6
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

no photo
Fri 10/21/11 02:51 PM
Amen

no photo
Fri 10/21/11 11:33 AM
That's is so true .

no photo
Fri 10/21/11 06:22 AM
“He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.” Psalm 23:3b (NIV)
Sometime we’re afraid of making the wrong decision and that creates stress.

God says there is an antidote to our indecision. Psalm 23:3 tells us, “He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.” The way we handle the stress of decision-making is by letting God guide us.

You may be thinking, ‘But I’ve tried this!’ You asked God to guide you but then you became more confused than before. You still couldn’t figure it out. You wonder, ‘Why is knowing God’s will so difficult?’

Does God play games with us? Of course not! God wants to guide us. He wants us to know His will more than we want to know it. Our problem is we often look for the wrong thing when we’re trying to find God’s will.

Some of us look for a feeling. Some of us want a formulaic approach to God’s will, some recipe to apply when we’re making decisions. Some of us take a magical approach and hope God will give us some fantastic sign or wonder to follow.

All of these lead to frustration and can cause us to miss God’s will.

God does not want you confused and he does not want you stressed over making a decision. God wants you to know that he is there, guiding you every step of the way.

This is his promise, so you can believe this to be true: “He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.” (Psalm 23:3 NIV)

no photo
Wed 10/12/11 06:16 AM
Romans 6:16 Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

no photo
Tue 10/11/11 06:22 AM

Strive to always be thankful and optimistic.
Focus your gaze on what is good and positive; never dwell on the negative.
Do not allow life to make you cynical or closed off.
Remaining open and true to yourself is a life-long adventure, and the only one worth having.
Choose to see the best in people.
Strike up conversations with strangers.
Never be afraid to ask for what you really, really want.
To love, purely and fiercely, without agenda, is the most terrifying and rewarding thing you'll ever do.
Travel is essential to the spirit.
A pair of great shoes means nothing if you have an ugly heart.
Try your hardest not to judge anyone else; it never leads anywhere good.
Always avoid tabloids and gossip; they destroy the soul.
Be kind and loyal.
Many things in this world are more important than money.
Always trust your intuition, always.
Rescue animals, it will strengthen your heart.
Never delight in anyone else's misery.
Trust in others.
You are your own best investment.
Believe in the magic of a new day and a fresh start.
Follow your bliss.
Do more of what you love.
Always do the best you can.
Create your own family and care for them ferociously.
When people offer you opportunities that scare you, say yes: it's the very best way to grow.
You are never as stuck as you think.
Stay eager.
Love yourself.
Say YES to the adventure of Life! ♥

no photo
Thu 10/06/11 11:46 AM
Jesus is the Rock of my Salvation; where would I be without him……
Thank you, Jesus for shedding your blooding on Calvary’s cross for my sins, because no other blood could heal my broken body.
Are you sick & tired of the sinful nature of man, the carnal desires that still leave you feeling empty, are you yearning for a high that does requires a fix from drug, He available to you, just ask him to come in to your heart today, he is waiting for you, yes you, to welcome him in, hard not your heart, just listen to his voice ……