Community > Posts By > FireGinger

FireGinger's photo
Tue 09/27/11 05:06 PM
I know you always have to be careful, but are there any pointers besides the obvious (asking for money. etc) if someone is a scammer. I've had a few emails where I've chatted but it seemed a little strange. I went with my gut, but just thought I'd see what you all had to say.

FireGinger's photo
Mon 09/26/11 11:14 AM
Yeah, totally. I understand not wanting to date someone with kids (especially if you are in your 20's) but it's a douche bag move to call them baggage. On the MILF thing, I kinda like it. I'm easy that way I guess! lol

FireGinger's photo
Fri 09/23/11 08:25 PM
Perhaps, fat Freddy. Almost anything is negotiable. Your England location presents a bit of a problem. ;)

FireGinger's photo
Fri 09/23/11 08:24 PM
Ok mowtown,

Yes. New to dating. Yes, in the midst of a non dramatic, amicable divorce, yes, boy toy but he's actually 26. Moving to the big leagues? Not so much. Not if it means frumpy, mean old men. No thank you. If my boytoy liked kids we'd probably go somewhere with it. Kids come first.

And Lexus in a nice neighborhood? Please. If I wanted that I'd buy it myself. I'm a successful business woman who was the bread winner. I'm not a gold digger so move on to the next concern.

Sheesh.

FireGinger's photo
Fri 09/23/11 04:25 PM
A 6. Ouch. You're a bit harsh but I did ask, so there you have it. I probably should stick to meeting people the old fashioned way. I did quite well with my 26 year old boy toy so didn't think asking for an attractive 35-42 year old was too much. How is that too picky? Besides, people that old and looking for a relationship generally have their fair share of baggage.

FireGinger's photo
Fri 09/23/11 03:11 PM
New to the dating game after 14 years of marriage. I'm on the chunky side, I know I'm not ugly, but I'm not sure how attractive I am to the other sex. I'm looking for a 35-42 year old attractive guy...is it possible?