Community > Posts By > raven4000

raven4000's photo
Fri 09/23/11 07:23 PM
Hey, How are you? I understand the "new to this online dating thing" since it's new to me too. So I thought I drop by and welcome you like everyone else in here has done.

Have a great day and fun weekend!:thumbsup:

raven4000's photo
Fri 09/23/11 07:20 PM
Pretty awesome movie I thought. I've read the books it's based on and have the video game (both are good too and have different endings from what I remember)

Knives was awesome. The whole Nega-Scott confrontation was funny too.

raven4000's photo
Fri 09/23/11 04:29 PM
"Zerospace" by Kidneythieves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9ltzf1xieU

raven4000's photo
Fri 09/23/11 04:13 PM
Thanks for the welcome

raven4000's photo
Fri 09/23/11 03:31 PM
Thanks for the welcome and taking the time to read my story.

raven4000's photo
Fri 09/23/11 03:29 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'll do just that.

raven4000's photo
Thu 09/22/11 04:54 PM
Thanks!

raven4000's photo
Thu 09/22/11 04:51 PM
I've seen all those anime except FullMoon wo Sagashite.

Some of my favorite anime:

- Cowboy Bebop
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Eureka Seven
- Blood +
- Fists of the North Star
- Virus Buster Serge
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Star Driver
- Trigun

raven4000's photo
Thu 09/22/11 04:43 PM
"I Know It's Over" by The Smiths

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2e7dpVDX54

raven4000's photo
Thu 09/22/11 03:43 PM

“Aria, wait for me!”

“This way, Nina! This way!”

Running across a wet and grassy meadow were two individuals. One, who had just come of age and the other, the age of six. They were both sisters with Nina being the oldest and Aria being the youngest.

“Why are we in such a hurry anyways?” asked Nina ever so inquiringly, “that farm boy from Telapa was offering us free food just to talk with me.”

“Because…” responded Aria with a joyful smile.

Aria jumps down a steep dirt hill, her raggedy dress soaring just above the knees as her brunette hair brushes against the wind as she landed hard upon the ground.

“Come on, sis!” shouted Aria gleefully, “it’s fun!”

“Fun, huh?” replied Nina with slight hesitation.

Nina takes a deep breath, taking a few steps back to gain some momentum before her big jump. She looks down at her short green dress before adjusting her bosoms slightly. She takes off.

‘I don’t wanna fall! I don’t wanna fall! I wanna fall!’ echoed Nina’s voice throughout her mind.

Aria look on in shock as Nina, who no longer was paying attention, tripped and fell down the hill, dirtying her dress as well as her long black hair on the way down. As she finally came to a stop, Aria gaze at her for only a brief moment, holding in her giggles before breaking into a loud laughter that only irritated her older sister.

“This isn’t funny, Aria” murmured Nina in a bothered manner, “I could have been hurt, you know?”

“I’m sorry, big sister…”

Aria lowers her sadden head as Nina got up. Nina glances at her and smile before running passed her.

“Hurray up, slowpoke!” shouted Nina happily, “or I’ll beat ya back home!"

Aria’s sadness vanishes as a huge smile grew on her face and she gave chase.

“I’m no slowpoke!”

“Oh yeah! Prove it!”

The two sisters happily run throughout the vast meadow and into the quiet forest. Their laughter echoing out as they splash through small puddles and broken leaves and twigs. Nina looks back, extending out her hand to her younger sibling, who does so as well. She pulls Aria towards her, lifting her up high into the air. Aria extends her arms out, closing her eyes as she starts to grin.

“Will you tell me now?” asked Nina, who returns her sister’s smile.

“It’s mommy’s birthday!” answered Aria, “I wanted to hurry home to show her my present.”

“I see,” responded Nina as she put her down, “I almost forgot about it.”

Nina’s eyes lower, as does her face, while Aria gazes upon her in confusion.

“What’s wrong, big sister?”

“N-nothing!” responded Nina as she place her hand on her sister’s head, “I just forgot to get a present is all.”

Nina walks pass Aria, her head still lowered as she extends her hand to Aria.

“Let’s get home or mom will scowl us, ok”

Nina forces a smile to show Aria that she is fine and it works, for Aria merrily runs to her, grabbing her hand as they continue through the forest. As they venture further into the forest, they look upward to see the glistening moon shine down upon them.

“Not much further now,” said Nina sharply, “we should be out of this forest in a few minutes.”

“Big sister, can I ask you something?”

"What?”

“Do you believe in that tale that lady told us in Telapa?”

“You mean about the giants, dragons, and seven strangers?”

“Yeah”

“Of course not,” exclaimed Nina softly, “It’s just a fairy tale by a crazy women seeking attention.”

“Oh”

“Don’t tell me you bought her stories, Aria?”

Aria nods as Nina shakes her head in disbelief.

“Aria, you’re too naïve and trusting of others' tall tales”

“But it could be true…”

“You’re telling me that due to seven strangers,” said Nina sarcastically, “our entire world is plunge into chaos.”

Aria’s eyes begin to water as Nina realizes that her little sister is too young to understand the difference between what is real and what is fantasy.

“I’m sorry for what I…”

Suddenly, a loud explosion is heard within the distance, coming from the direction of their home, Saigon. Birds are seen flapping their wings frantically as they fly pass them overhead as if they were running away from something.

“W-what was that, sis?!?” responded the frighten Aria.

“I don’t know,” answered the worried Nina, “I’ll go check it out while you…”

Before she could finish her sentence, Aria had already begun running toward the direction of the explosion as Nina follow close behind.

“Aria! Wait!”

Nina frenetically runs after Aria, branches whipping into her face and hair as her calls go unheard. Aria is the first to exit the now, lively forest as Nina looks toward the sky and to her horror, saw only blackish smoke. She had reached the exit of the forest.

“Aria! Where are you?!?” coughed Nina hysterically within the mist of smoke, “yell, cry, something!”

Her replies again went unheard as she continued walking with the smoke, which seemingly got thicker the closer she got to her village of Saigon.

“Aria! Where…”

From within the fog of smoke, Nina’s eyes grew as twenty or so people slowly appear to her. Some were holding small children, others carrying those who were injured while the rest tried to keep their selves from collapsing.

“Nina! Is that you?!?”

Nina turns to her left and saw a couple of boys and girls that were her friends rushing to her. A girl with blond hair approach her first before falling to her knees as Nina reaches to catch her before she falls. The girl passes out in her arms.

“T-tikki!” responded a boy with short blind hair.

“W-what happened here?!?” asked Nina as she gently place her friend to the ground.

“T-this giant, no monster…”

“Monster?!?”

A woman in what look like druid attire approached them as Nina squinted to get a good look at her. The woman look to be in her late twenties, yet her long hair was as gray as a woman was in her fifties. Her skin was as pale and white as snow for the exception of blackish veins throughout her face. The focus though was her black eyes that were like looking down an endless void.

“It seems my tale was no lie was it, child,” said the woman apathetically, “a tale that you had said was merely for attention.”

“You!” answered the surprised Nina, “how did you…”

“My heart had shown me the way of the ungodly…”

Nina and her friends are confused by her hollow words as the woman look around them, staring at all those who continued into the forest.

“This resulted in perverse inclinations, which clouds the conscience and corrupts the concrete judgment of good and evil.”

“What are you saying?!?” responded Nina as her eyes pierced those of the woman, “Do you know who did this? Did you do this?!?”

The woman points towards the direction of Saigon with one hand and to the direction of the forest with the other.

“She is at the place of her birth,” said the woman, “yet your friend must find air away from this smoky abyss.”

Nina thought for a moment what the woman was saying and realized she must be talking about her little sister. She turns to her friends, who looked perplexed.

“Take Tikki and go to Telapa,” said Nina calmly, “I’ll meet you there once I get my sister, ok”

Before her friends have a chance to speak, she runs toward the direction of the village. She locks eyes with the woman once again, who glares at her before looking away.

“Know thyself and thy enemy, little one,” spoke the woman as she walks towards the forest, “sin tends to reproduce itself, reinforce itself, but it cannot destroy you as long as it remains nameless…faceless…”

Nina continues running through the smoke, cutting away at it with her mere hands as she spots the gate to Saigon up ahead in ruins.

“Aria!” she cried heavily, “where are you?!?”

A footstep was heard and then another. Walking out the flaming village was Aria, which made Nina ran crazily to her til she notice her holding something. The bloody arm of their mother.

“A…ria...”

Nina was speechless. The sight of her little sister, whom face show no emotion whatsoever and the sight of the bloody arm sent her to her knees, tears falling from each eye as she let out a loud terrifying scream.

“How is she?”

“She hasn’t said a word since…”

In a tavern, located at the residential district of Telapa, Nina talks to a healer about the condition of her sister, who lies sleeping in on the bed in front of them.

“What happened in Saigon?” asked the healer, “everyone says different things.”

“What type of things?” responded Nina curiously, who glances at her sister before closing the door.

“They talk of a man who breathe fire,” answered the healer, “a monster that never spoke a single word except…”

“Except what?”

“Nothing,” said the healer, trying to change the subject, “your friend, Tikki should be awake now.”

Nina questions why the healer wouldn’t give her a answer as she walks down the hall with the healer close behind. The door cracks open as Aria peeks her head out. Having listened to the entire conversation all along, she leaves out the room quietly.

“M-mommy”

Aria eyes begun to water as she reaches the end of the hall, She look to her left and her commotion and decided to go right. She comes to the main entrance of the tavern, but doesn’t see a person in sight. She thinks back to when she entered the blazing village and the sight of people running and screaming as the bodies of numerous people she knew and even play with lay on the ground dead.
She hears a voice echo throughout the tavern as her tears continue to run down her cheeks. The voice of a mother saying her last words of how much she loves her daughters, before dying under a pile of burnt rubble as Aria watches on in shock.

“The lost of a mother is something a child should never have to experience…”

Aria turns around, wiping away her tears as she sees the woman with druid attire, whom she met once before.

“Y-you’re that lady who told us that story,” she exclaimed.

“I’m glad you remember me, little one,” said the woman with a smile, “yet it seems you are in a lot of pain.”

The woman approaches her as Aria lowers her head, trying to keep from crying.

“You may not understand these words, child,” responded the woman softly, “for you see, we as humans have the capacity for self-delusion of which that has no end. Sin creates to sin for it engenders vice by repetition of the same act.”

“I don’t understand.”

The woman kneels down before her, placing her hands on Aria’s shoulders gently.

“It’s alright, little one,” the woman said with a grin, “these words come from one who has seen and experience the world, unlike you.”

“R-really!”

“What is your name?” inquired the woman, “I am known as Lilith.”

“Aria.”

“That is a beautiful name.”

“So is yours, Lilith.”

“Thank you, Aria”

Lilith stands back up as Aria raises her head high, wiping her eyes once more of her tears

“Was your story really true, Lilith?”

“Every word was indeed true, Aria,” replied Lilith calmly, “the foundation of our world is run unknowingly by the seven known as sin.”

“But why has no one seen or heard of them?”

“People claim great spirituality but only do evil things and then ignore or rationalize them. It is the same for when people see or hear things foreign to them and because of this, ignore or rationalize it.”

Aria is again puzzle by Lilith’s words, who walks to a nearby window and points to the North.

“To the North of here is where I said holds an item that holds these beings, remember?”

Aria nods and approaches the window, standing next to Lilith.

“To better answer your question lies there,” said Lilith in a sadden tone, “but I wonder, Aria…”

Lilith looks down at Aria as footsteps are heard coming from the hall.

“Is this out of curiosity or…”

Aria turns her head as she sees her sister, Nina staring at her worriedly.

“What are you doing here by yourself?” she asked.

“By myself?!?”

Aria turns towards where Lilith was at and to her surprise, found Lilith nowhere to be seen. Nina approaches her sister, who continues to look around for Lilith.

“What are you looking for?”

“Lilith,” exclaimed the baffled Aria, “she was telling more about the seven beings.”

“What?!? You were talking with that woman?!?”

Aria nodded, which made Nina get upset. She grabbed Aria’s hand and storm back down the hallway as Aria wondered what she said wrong.

“You are never to speak with that woman ever again!” yelled Aria angrily, “you hear me!”

“B-but why?!?”

“I don’t need her feeling your heads with lies,” responded Nina, “especially if she might know something about what happened.”

Aria breaks free from her sister’s grasp, her eyes open wide to the fact that Lilith knew who attack their home and the one responsible for their mother’s death. Aria turns and runs away, through the door behind her as Nina quickly follow after her.

“Wait! Aria!” shouted Nina, “I’m sorry for yelling.”

Aria blocks out her sister’s words, remembering Lilith pointing north, and realize that a lake is near that area. She continues running through the village, taking a left in-between two houses to hide as Nina runs pass her. She steps out, looking in every direction to see if Nina was anywhere to be seen before heading out the residential district towards the left gate of Telapa.

“Aria! Aria!”

Nina finds herself in the market district with no clue to where her younger sibling to be at. She calls out once more, but still hears no answer.

“So we meet again it seems…”

Nina turns to see herself face to face with the farm boy that offer her and her sister food just for her company. The farm boy had just turn seventeen and like all males his age, is attracted to the opposite sex, namely Nina, who uses her beauty to get what she wants from men.

“Oh! Nicolas wasn’t it?” responded Nina, whose eyes kept wandering for her sister.

“Y-yes!” exclaimed Nicolas happily, “What are you doing out here this late at night?”

“I’m looking for my little sister.”

“She went missing or something?”

“Yeah,” said Nina sadly, “will you help me find her?”

“Well, I was heading home and all.”

“Please!” replied Nina softly, pressing her breast together with her arms, “I would be very thankful.”

Nicolas’ rugged face begun to blush, his eyes locked on to her chest, before nodding repeatedly in agreement.

“Then you head to the main district and I’ll check with the guards to see if they’ve seen her.”

“Gotcha!”

The two head in opposite directions, their goal, to find Aria who unknowingly to them has already made her way out the village of Telapa.

“T-there it is!”

Two hours have passed, since Aria, left the village in search of Lilith, who she thought might be somewhere North, near a vast lake. The sun was slowly rising over the horizon as Aria collapse in exhaustion on a small rock bed.

“I was right to expect you to come, Aria.”

Aria looks forward and saw Lilith standing in the distance. She made her way to Aria, who struggle to her feet before falling back down again.

“Is this answer so important that you would run away?’ asked Lilith, who lifted Aria off the rock bed, “even risk your life?”

“Mom…ma…”

Aria’s weak words moved Lilith as she carried her to the lake in the distance.

“A child should never think vengeance, Aria,” whispered Lilith desolately, “to be motivated by anger, not love can lead one down an inescapable path that will corrupt you with age.”

“Where am I? Lilith?!?”

Aria opens her eyes and saw Lilith standing over her. As she got up, she felt the fluid motion of water and soon realize that, they were standing atop the center of the lake. Aria started to panic and quickly ran into Lilith’s arms.

“Do not be frighten, Aria,” responded Lilith serenely, “you do not know what sin is, and that keeps you afloat.”

Aria takes a deep breath as she looks down, seeing her reflection in the sparkling clear water.

“This lake has no name, you know,” said Lilith as she kneel down, placing her hand atop the water, “I call it, Eden!”

“Eden?”

“This lake has never been tainted. In fact, you are the first, other than myself to be able to stand and walk upon it.”

Aria gazes upon Lilith in awe. Thinking to herself, that everything has been as if it came from a dream, but flashes of her home burning to the ground quickly wash that thought away.

“Do you…”

“Know who kill your mother,” replied Lilith, finishing Aria’s sentence, “why do you wish to know? To avenge her? Do you know what that means, Aria?!?”

Aria lowered her head. Her hair covered her eyes as Lilith could see her tightening her hands, tears slowly falling from her eyes.

“Shall I tell you the legend of the seven beings?” asked Lilith, “and at the end of my tale, you shall give me you answer, ok?”

Aria reciprocated with a nod as Lilith smiled.

“We are all connected and influence by sin to some degree. The world itself was founded by it, but most are ignorant of this fact due to having sheltered lives. These seven beings represent our pride, our anger, our greed, our dejection, our envy, our gluttony, and lastly, our lust.”

As Lilith continued talking, Aria stares at her in amazement by her knowledge of the world and yet, she still did not understand everything that was being said.

“When we name a sin found in ourselves, it is as though we are confronted in the depths of our souls by another persona who seek to prevent our union. The sudden self-revelation of a serious fault is one thing and the discovery of a deadly sin, which we know nothing of, is worse. It is as if finding out a lover is unfaithful or worse, that we have been blindly unfaithful to the lover in the first place.”

“Then, there can be more then seven of them?”

“There is only the seven, but that does not mean they can not replicate. Our world is slowly dying because of them, not because of famine or death. When every living thing leaves this world, our souls will live on, not our bodies. Even so, the damage will have already been done by them.”

“Are they monsters?”

“Monster can be used to describe them. They can even look like you or me, but it is when the name of the sin is announced that the real them is shown. That is the only time they can be sealed away.”

“Sealed?”

“Can you kill an emotion? A thought? They have no physical form, but this does not mean they can not be made dormant.”

Lilith point behinds Aria, who turns and sees a long sword with seven circular openings along the blade, arise from the water. Lilith walks pass Aria, grabbing the sword by the handle, which causes it to radiate a bright green.

“This sword represents our collective souls,” exclaimed Lilith as she held the sword toward the clouds, “It radiates to that which only wishes to devour said souls. It can only be held by those not tainted by sin and yet, requires…”

Lilith lowers the sword without finishing her thought to Aria’s shock. Lilith smiles at her while her eyes show a gaze of sorrow.

“Aria, I have finished my tale of the seven deadly sins,” spoke Lilith seriously, “most, if not all my words were perhaps confusing to you, but…”

“I miss my mommy and all of people that would play with me from the village,” replied Aria sadly, “I’m always told by my sister that I am too young and naïve to understand a lot of things. I was only able to understand bits and pieces of your story, but I don’t wanna lose my big sister. I think no one should lose anyone and…”

“Such words coming from a child, whose outlook on life comes from those around her is very intriguing. So, is that your answer, Aria?”

Aria hesitates to answer before slowly nodding and awaiting Lilith’s response.

“My appearance doesn’t scare you, why?”

Aria is confused by Lilith’s weird response as she stares at the black veins all over her face.

“You’re nice,” answered Aria with a grin.

Lilith is taken aback by what is said as her black eyes begin to water and her lips begin to quiver.

“This sword is meant to seal them away. The one who attack your home is known as the sin of Wrath. It only lives by hate. It is hate! Do not be fooled by the many forms it has for like all sins, there is only one!”

Lilith drops the sword and heads back to shore with Aria clueless to her intentions.

“If you are able to move that sword then I will help you achieve that goal, but I pray you are not able to…no…I do not wish this of you and regret telling you so.”

Suddenly, Aria grabs the handle with both hands and with all her might, tries to move the sword from where it lays to Lilith’s amazement. She ends up losing her grip and falls back. She attempts it again and only gets the same result.

‘Even after my warning, she continues,’ thought Lilith remarkably.

As Aria goes to grab the handle of the sword once more, flashes of her sister playing in the meadow appear in her head as well as her mother fixing the tear on the bottom of her dress. Tears begin to run down her determined face as the sword starts to pulse rapidly. With one final pull, the sword barely moves an inch before Aria collapses.

“It seems you use up all your strength,” said Lilith sadly, “I am truly sorry for all of this!”

Lilith makes her way back to Aria as her eyes stay locked to the palms of Aria’s hands, which suddenly show signs of paleness.

raven4000's photo
Thu 09/22/11 03:18 PM
New to this and wondering if any 916 Sacramento girl want to possibly chat.

raven4000's photo
Thu 09/22/11 03:05 PM
Anyone willing to help a guy out?

raven4000's photo
Thu 09/22/11 02:59 PM
Greetings! I'm new to this whole on-line dating thing and hoping to see what all the hype about it is and if it works.

I'm from California, good listener, observant, and write screenplays that I plan to turn into animated films.